• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianic.org - Custom 7.4 Client

I think forum and website is hosted on owners computer (he lives in Poland). I think the server must be dedicated because it runs with 150+ players without lags and even people from USA have only about 100 ms ping. If you are going to check what IP the server is hosted on you must download the custom client and play.

Also, the poster is only a player.

How do you know if the website is hosted on a dedicated server? Is there some place to check these things up?

How do you know if its dedicated or not? Can you check what company sell what computer with what IP or?

the ip domain that tibianic.org are directed to leads to a company.

<example>
1111.2222.3333.444._ _ _ _ is mostly what a company owns, after that he can set everything from 0001 to 9999...

Now tibianic is having the ip 1111.2222.3333.444.0263 which make automatically make them being a part of the total ip system owned by this company.
</example>

About company, yes I can see everything like that. I can even pull out the street address where the server is located.

why do you care? jealous?

don't even start it! you always want to go a flame rage, I feel sorry for you if that is how you are in real life too...
If you can read overall you see that I'm not here to start a flame, I just wonder why he state the server is hosted in France when it's actually hosted in Poland, by a company that doesn't even have a single word on English on their website.

<example>
1111.2222.3333.444._ _ _ _ is mostly what a company owns, after that he can set everything from 0001 to 9999...

Now tibianic is having the ip 1111.2222.3333.444.0263 which make automatically make them being a part of the total ip system owned by this company.
</example>

About company, yes I can see everything like that. I can even pull out the street address where the server is located.

Cool man, every retard who knows how to use google can find that

Cool man, every retard who knows how to use google can find that

not everyone, and even less how to pull street address out from ip. as you maybe didn't figure the address the ip leads to is the CENTER of the ISP. not the address where the computer is which is using the ip...
there aren't many people know how to pull for example your home address from just talking with you on msn. or you think google will send you an tutorial how to do that?
1, download msn messenger...

Try to find your own address by using your own ip.

I asked the same a few pages back. I know Iront is polish, but no need to be insecure about the servers location:$

<example>

</example>

Ok, but what if Tibianic.org login server, website and forum. How do you know dedicated is located in Poland?

not everyone, and even less how to pull street address out from ip. as you maybe didn't figure the address the ip leads to is the CENTER of the ISP. not the address where the computer is which is using the ip...
there aren't many people know how to pull for example your home address from just talking with you on msn. or you think google will send you an tutorial how to do that?
1, download msn messenger...

Try to find your own address by using your own ip.

Do you really believe what you are saying? How the f would a database be updated enough to be precise to the street address when there are dynamic IPs? At most it will show which telestation the IP is connected to. And yes you do need the custom client to actually play, you can however login with the Tibia client if you use a proxy to change the login packets or in another similar way, but it won't take long until you get disconnected or the client crashes. Also, you need to either read the client's memory (character list) or do a netstat when connected to get the GAMESERVER's IP, did you do that?

Realsoft is just a retard. Tibianic is a good serv, so he tries to find little critics that doesn't even matter a single thing on gameplay. As long there's no lagg, there's no problem?

Greetz Ryan

atm, its not going good with tibianic. and they have lost players because of the situation. and pls ryan we don't need your opinion about anything.

Back