• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianic.org - Custom 7.4 Client

I will bring the server online today(2011-02-25) at 9:00 PM (GMT + 1) so basically - stay tuned! The informations required for game server login:
IP/hostname: tibianic.org
Port: 7171

Also visit this website:
http://tibianic.org/tmp_accmaker/
in order to create new account, login to existing one or/and create a character (please remember, old characters and their items are there).
-Tibianic Staff

good luck playing a bugged server that only wants ur money

Please, grow up - you are acting like a kid without candies, no one got problems for you so why are you acting like this? It's very childish and immature.

then you should play before talking shits, because we dont have wands and rods

I dont play valhala because bugs, 10 players online, and is a shit. dont talk shit. no one wanna play this shit, it's a TIBIANIC thread, nobody here will play valhala. gtfo

I dont play valhala because bugs, 10 players online, and is a shit. dont talk shit. no one wanna play this shit, it's a TIBIANIC thread, nobody here will play valhala. gtfo

bugs? you must be kidding me.
btw, we have regular 50-70 players.

btw, tibianic is a noob server, that's why they have more players.
Unfortunately, we have more noobs than pro's nowadays.

all the best players/teams play this server, wars will be better than little skirmishes on realots or w/e it's called ;-p

tifi123 just drop it.
NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY VALHALLA.
And you keep saying Tibianic is going to close, but it seems you dont know that before valhalla there was a server from the same owner of realots called darkots. Guess what? after a few months it closed for good, and now its back by the name of Valhalla
so stfu and leave this thread

90 players on 'start' so its nice. Hope when rest will know about it they will back also

all the best players/teams play this server, wars will be better than little skirmishes on realots or w/e it's called ;-p

in valhalla its called pk because there is only one team of "pro" rpg players who level all day long.

Back