• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibijka 8.0 | HIGH RATE | FREE ACCESS - NO MISSIONS | CAM SYSTEM | 26 MARCH 18:00 | EASTER

Database of one of your eloth server is leaked. Just got hacked like many people today (my password was only used on kasteria and there).
No help from GM/GODs, they dont even read my messages/reports.
Hacker is still in game, standing at depot and taking items from next accounts.

Database of one of your eloth server is leaked. Just got hacked like many people today (my password was only used on kasteria and there).
No help from GM/GODs, they dont even read my messages/reports.
Hacker is still in game, standing at depot and taking items from next accounts.
Give me your name in-game please

Account hacked (like many other players)... haha.. you can't even protect your database (password was unique and never used anywhere else than Tibijka)

GGWP

Server officially dead on Friday with Medivia launch :)

You can't even make different passwords than on other server. If our database was leaked then our characters would be also hacked. It is never going to happen. Learn to protect your data instead of flaming others for your incompetence.

TTQkXXl.png
S7kbD9i.png

Nice copy pasta.

2 bad the server has way to many players using bots for example elfbot.

Back to medivia

You can't protect any ot against bots, even on Medivia there is existing Elfbot
Then maybe you should do something in-game about it, because there is no point in playing against people who have anti-paralyze and auto target for example

Changes:
  • Added lower floors of Banuta
  • Added dwarfs on Cormaya
  • Added Giant Spiders in Forbidden Island
  • Added tortoises in Port Hope
  • Added Dragons in Drefia
  • Added Quaras in Liberty Bay near to the Beach
  • Did a big step into OTClient, which will be released as fast as it is done