• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Waropolis - 7.X PvP-E Realmap - HR - Relive glory - April 20th, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone who have a decent team will agree with me about the server phases. If you kill one person from enemy's team then they will kill you back so the phase number 2 is starting, slowly..
The last phase is about random player killing. This happen on almost every server. Ofc there are servers(low rates like medivia) where people keep playing after winning war. So yeah this phase exists and this phase start when the second large team gave up.
How can someone be char lover on ots?? I understood people on medivia, but here?
Well, so actually your point is a fiction, not mine.
Oh and yeah I forgot, I was talking about people who have job and don't have time to play all day. In this case it is pointless to wasting time to have the best lvl in 2d game??

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe just stop crying and don't leaving so fast when any guild making dominando, like it was on this edition. Try to make lvls gather bigger team etc.

I am the last one who will leave the server. Your words won't change people minds. It isn't working in that way. People will leave anyway. This is game, why I would play all day to win the war? I have job, familly. Is it so hard to understand?

I am giving you solution which will give people what they really want.

I know most of people from big teams. They have jobs. That why most of people are playing in weekends. After weekend you go to job. Then couple of people are still playing in job days and making lvls. The next weekend comming and there is no point to play on server because someone with 50 more lvls will kill you easily. Should I play now whole weekend to be able to fight, srsly... haha such a great idea lol.
Right now I'll just give up and wait for another
server..
Tbh I prefer to play lol in job days. I play tibia only on free weekends and holidays because of this "stupid game mechanism" which is only good for people without real life.

Maybe just stop crying and don't leaving so fast when any guild making dominando, like it was on this edition. Try to make lvls gather bigger team etc.
You are talking that. Lol. I was playing on xerena 8.0 for 2 years. I made lvls and we won war with tengu. This is ots you know. People which play here (like you) will leave server anyway. I was trying play for longer time when I was on holidays. 10 people online after 2 weeks. If you dont have anything smart to say then please be quiet. This is working in that way, change the game mechanism or anything won't change at all!

No, its working like i said. 1 team won every fought so / dominando -> teams quit -> single players + small teams also quit -> dedek ots

Everyone who have a decent team will agree with me about the server phases. If you kill one person from enemy's team then they will kill you back so the phase number 2 is starting, slowly..
The last phase is about random player killing. This happen on almost every server. Ofc there are servers(low rates like medivia) where people keep playing after winning war. So yeah this phase exists and this phase start when the second large team gave up.
How can someone be char lover on ots?? I understood people on medivia, but here?
Well, so actually your point is a fiction, not mine.
Oh and yeah I forgot, I was talking about people who have job and don't have time to play all day. In this case it is pointless to wasting time to have the best lvl in 2d game??

I played with many players on ots servers.

Some do not play anymore, some are still playing.

Some were better players, others weaker.

The vast majority when left the servers say:

I'm not here because the others have higher lvl, I'm not going to chase competition, which is 50 levels higher, I can not catch up with them.

Adding to this the factor of several deaths the loss of most of your possessions + the same words of the players summarizing it together = charloving.

No matter if they are high rate or low rate servers, most players are charlovers who love races races for the highest stools on the podium letters lvl, mlv etc.

There used to be more players who played to make a game regardless of the results in it, today everyone wants to be as high as possible in the table, and the joy of playing the game is not important for them.

The server shattering phase 3 does not exist, it is only the players' fault and their current approach to the game, the so-called charloving.

I agree with one when one side of the war loses, leaves the server, and note 2 focuses on smaller teams and individual units.

But this does not mean destroying the server, it means char loving players of today who are afraid to take an uneven fight, no matter what the outcome.

There are cases of destroying the server, by anti-advertising popular strimers, who when they do not succeed on the server leave him and talk about him, the negatives themselves do not exchange positives.

Of course, there are players who can play, regardless of the outcome of the game, but it is definitely less than before, most of it is Charlover, who loves the rat race and nothing more.

A few posts above I wrote how to extend the rat race for a bit longer.

Because no one will agree to reset the server every weekend.

Everyone servers will certainly die with the players charlovers , you can not help it, you can only prolong the rat race, nothing more.

Rat race is because server doesnt have maximum level.

You. know I want to play on this server today but I see no point if it will reset anyway. I was thinking about matches like in lol so I can sit 2h a day and play tibia match. Exp 1h, fight 1h and 50 people which have the best lvl or frags would win premium outfit or something.
It is just my thoughs. It would be fun.

Rat race is because server doesnt have maximum level.

You. know I want to play on this server today but I see no point if it will reset anyway. I was thinking about matches like in lol so I can sit 2h a day and play tibia match. Exp 1h, fight 1h and 50 people which have the best lvl or frags would win premium outfit or something.
It is just my thoughs. It would be fun.

I do not know how lol matches look, because I do not like any magical games except tibia.

So you want a normal server with many matches a style events arena battle + monsters ?

Is it supposed to look like this?

I do not know how lol matches look, because I do not like any magical games except tibia.

So you want a normal server with many matches a style events arena battle + monsters ?

Is it supposed to look like this?
It will look the same as normal tibia server.

example:

The game start at 4pm and end at 8 pm.
Everyone go exp the same as on every ots but it should take 2h to make lvl 100. After those 2 hours people will fight because 50 people with most frags of every 70+ will win something.

So it is basically the same as normal server but you dont have to exp 2-3 days. You don't have to wait 1 week for server because it should start every day at same hour.

on monday it can be low rate, on friday high rate. You get my point?

Im collecting much money before I start to fight. That's also a reason why others quitt fast. They get out of money and cant war anymore.

No, its working like i said. 1 team won every fought so / dominando -> teams quit -> single players + small teams also quit -> dedek ots
this is was I said lol. Big team go random player killing so small teams quit lol.

Oh and yeah when did you say it? You was talking that I should get lvl and gather big team. It looks like playing chess with monkey, you make a move but monkey throw figures out of the table.

It will look the same as normal tibia server.

example:

The game start at 4pm and end at 8 pm.
Everyone go exp the same as on every ots but it should take 2h to make lvl 100. After those 2 hours people will fight because 50 people with most frags of every 70+ will win something.

So it is basically the same as normal server but you dont have to exp 2-3 days. You don't have to wait 1 week for server because it should start every day at same hour.

on monday it can be low rate, on friday high rate. You get my point?

This communist watch system will not pass.

Because some people may have jobs, studies or judo lessons or anything else at certain times.

It is impossible to adjust the playing time to all players.

This system is also bad for other reason:

People will not run around different parts of the map.

They will be on the best monsters, because the game will be on time and it will not make sense.

The best recipe for a successful server is to extend the rat race and equalize competition and players.

As I said before:

Very low exp rate, helps smaller teams and a single player.

Because on low lvls, the 24/7 game with mana shield is less profitable.

And in duels with one players and small teams can kill their enemies faster to get rid of pz and avoid death in front of a large team.

In addition, you can also shorten the duration of pz after murder to, for example, 7 min.

This communist watch system will not pass.

Because some people may have jobs, studies or judo lessons or anything else at certain times.

It is impossible to adjust the playing time to all players.

This system is also bad for other reason:

People will not run around different parts of the map.

They will be on the best monsters, because the game will be on time and it will not make sense.

The best recipe for a successful server is to extend the rat race and equalize competition and players.

As I said before:

Very low exp rate, helps smaller teams and a single player.

Because on low lvls, the 24/7 game with mana shield is less profitable.

And in duels with one players and small teams can kill their enemies faster to get rid of pz and avoid death in front of a large team.

In addition, you can also shorten the duration of pz after murder to, for example, 7 min.

Well, time can be change. If someone dont have time once per week at 8 pm then he won't have time never, anyway the time is just proposition if enough people will like it then owner can start 20 match per day. This is good idea always worth to try, it shouldnt take a lot of time to implement it.
I don't know also if you undestrood me correctly but I am mean that everyone should start new match from 8 lvl, so I don't understand what is from communist here.

My proposition is better because what you suggest is to do what everyone are doing: changes rates, loot rate and maybe frags.
I suggest something new, something unique. I would do it on my own but after talking here for some time I dont know if this is worth to waste my time and money to going nuts because of this "community".

and btw,
I am thinking that you aren't even thinking about my proposition, you are just negative to everything different than what you want because what you are saying is no make sense at all.

You want to make 30 lvl and go pk to desert quest and it is the reason why you are keep talking about those low rate hahah.

oh yeah, and stop responding to my posts, it was proposition to owner not you. peace and bb

Well, time can be change. If someone dont have time once per week at 8 pm then he won't have time never, anyway the time is just proposition if enough people will like it then owner can start 20 match per day. This is good idea always worth to try, it shouldnt take a lot of time to implement it.
I don't know also if you undestrood me correctly but I am mean that everyone should start new match from 8 lvl, so I don't understand what is from communist here.

My proposition is better because what you suggest is to do what everyone are doing: changes rates, loot rate and maybe frags.
I suggest something new, something unique. I would do it on my own but after talking here for some time I dont know if this is worth to waste my time and money to going nuts because of this "community".

and btw,
I am thinking that you aren't even thinking about my proposition, you are just negative to everything different than what you want because what you are saying is no make sense at all.

You want to make 30 lvl and go pk to desert quest and it is the reason why you are keep talking about those low rate hahah.

oh yeah, and stop responding to my posts, it was proposition to owner not you. peace and bb

It does not criticize any ideas, only when they are good.

Read this passage and think about whether your idea makes sense:

"This system is also bad for other reason:
People will not run around different parts of the map. "

You have no imagination and that is no good.

It does not criticize any ideas, only when they are good.

Read this passage and think about whether your idea makes sense:

"This system is also bad for other reason:
People will not run around different parts of the map. "

You have no imagination and that is no good.

No no.no you are wrong. This happen on every ots. Most of people go exp to the best exp spot this is reason why people are fighting with each other. The same thing happen on every ots. Ofc you can set up max lvl and what is problem to creatr many good spawn. This is ofc not need, I was the best in exp on couple of ots and I was exping alone when there were 500 people online so if you know map then there isnt any problem at all with exp spots. I am think that you dont have imagination. You are person with problems but for every your problem there is solution. If people will make 100 lvl in 1h then they can fight for next 1h. They will have ofc more fun than on epvp server because you have to put some effort to able to fight. It is far better than exping 2-3days to be able to fight.

"People will not run around map" what?? Did you play on real high rate server? I was, it looks something like that: 30 minutes on cyclops, 30 minutes on frosts and you are 100 lvl.

No no.no you are wrong. This happen on every ots. Most of people go exp to the best exp spot this is reason why people are fighting with each other. The same thing happen on every ots. Ofc you can set up max lvl and what is problem to creatr many good spawn. This is ofc not need, I was the best in exp on couple of ots and I was exping alone when there were 500 people online so if you know map then there isnt any problem at all with exp spots. I am think that you dont have imagination. You are person with problems but for every your problem there is solution. If people will make 100 lvl in 1h then they can fight for next 1h. They will have ofc more fun than on epvp server because you have to put some effort to able to fight. It is far better than exping 2-3days to be able to fight.

"People will not run around map" what?? Did you play on real high rate server? I was, it looks something like that: 30 minutes on cyclops, 30 minutes on frosts and you are 100 lvl.

You do not understand that such a low exp stage solves the problem using mana shield 24/7 by players and facilitates faster killing of enemies with smaller teams and single players.

Becasue they can more fast kill enemy
before he gets the support of a huge team.

You can not solve this problem differently unless you delete the shield from game.

This will trigger the protest of many players.
+ the fact that on high lvl even on energy rings will have a lot of mana which will not help in faster defeating the enemy.

How else you solve this problem can not be Mr sherlock.

On the fight server will be all the time, because everyone will see that can't exp to 100 lvl in 1-2 day.

Fights at low levels are more funny to fights on lvl 100 all time with manashield many ue and mort hur spams.

I can not see in the hotkey spam battles more fun.

Krazy make exp states low ,

For example

Stages
1-10 : 25x
11-20 : 15x
21-40 : 12x
41-60 : 9x
61-80 : 6x
81-100 : 3x
101+ : 2x or 1.5x

You do not understand that such a low exp stage solves the problem using mana shield 24/7 by players and facilitates faster killing of enemies with smaller teams and single players.

Becasue they can more fast kill enemy
before he gets the support of a huge team.

You can not solve this problem differently unless you delete the shield from game.

This will trigger the protest of many players.
+ the fact that on high lvl even on energy rings will have a lot of mana which will not help in faster defeating the enemy.

How else you solve this problem can not be Mr sherlock.

On the fight server will be all the time, because everyone will see that can't exp to 100 lvl in 1-2 day.

Fights at low levels are more funny to fights on lvl 100 all time with manashield many ue and mort hur spams.

I can not see in the hotkey spam battles more fun.

What ? Sorry but I don't understand why you talking about mana shield it isnt any problem to kill someone on magic shield. It is no point to talk with you, mr problem xd.

As I said multiple times, low rate are only good for people without real life, you can do more than on high rate if you are big lvl but you need to play all day anyway.
I was playing on many low rate servers. On medivia I was 15 in exp and I can be easily 1st in exp but it was 8 years ago on holidays when I was studing, right now I don't give a ****. I won't play on low rate, waste of time - even high rate is time consuming but it is better than nothing.

I can agree with you that battles on low rate are sometimws more fun(big battles on 100 lvls are also fun,watch the movie, I was there and battle on darashia was really fun). Anyway on low rate there will be people with 80 lvl when most of people on server will have 40-50. What is fun to exp for 2 weeks and then die by one ue of someone who was playing all days?

Problem is because there isn't maximum lvl and the chances are not equals for everyone - because of lack of time for older people(my solution would fix it).

its egoistic if people hunt others just because they have no opponent war team.

It should be like that:
1. Exp, make money
2. War
3. Rpg and wait for new opponent.

There should be a war system and the frags should be stricted. 3 Kills rs, 5 ban maybe to avoid people quitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back