• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Waropolis - 7.X PvP-E Realmap - HR - Relive glory - April 20th, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
No no.no you are wrong. This happen on every ots. Most of people go exp to the best exp spot this is reason why people are fighting with each other. The same thing happen on every ots. Ofc you can set up max lvl and what is problem to creatr many good spawn. This is ofc not need, I was the best in exp on couple of ots and I was exping alone when there were 500 people online so if you know map then there isnt any problem at all with exp spots. I am think that you dont have imagination. You are person with problems but for every your problem there is solution. If people will make 100 lvl in 1h then they can fight for next 1h. They will have ofc more fun than on epvp server because you have to put some effort to able to fight. It is far better than exping 2-3days to be able to fight.

"People will not run around map" what?? Did you play on real high rate server? I was, it looks something like that: 30 minutes on cyclops, 30 minutes on frosts and you are 100 lvl.

Nobody tells you to be 100 lvl or more than someone.

You can talk to you 100 x the same and you do not understand anything.

When people use magic shield spell on low lvls , It is not profitable for them as much style at higher levels.

Because lower lvls have fewer mana and when they additionally use spam waves spells or haste spells after a while after a few shoot dmg from the opponent, they do not have mana and they die faster.

Which helps to defeat enemies faster to smaller teams and single players before the help of a huge team comes to them.

It is logical that each game requires time.

If I had to choose whether to play on the server from scratch making 100 LVL 100 in 30 minutes or play on a war server, of course I would play on a war server.

Today, some players are real geeks who can play all day and night.

Supporting various means such as boosters, drugs and energy drinks.

They are difficult to catch up in the results table.

Nobody tells you to catch up with them in lvl results.

Nobody tells you to be 100 lvl or more than someone.

You can talk to you 100 x the same and you do not understand anything.

When people use magic shield spell on low lvls , It is not profitable for them as much style at higher levels.

Because lower lvls have fewer mana and when they additionally use spam waves spells or haste spells after a while after a few shoot dmg from the opponent, they do not have mana and they die faster.

Which helps to defeat enemies faster to smaller teams and single players before the help of a huge team comes to them.

It is logical that each game requires time.

If I had to choose whether to play on the server from scratch making 100 LVL 100 in 30 minutes or play on a war server, of course I would play on a war server.

Today, some players are real geeks who can play all day and night.

Supporting various means such as boosters, drugs and energy drinks.

They are difficult to catch up in the results table.

Nobody tells you to catch up with them in lvl results.
I don't read what you said about mana shield and other stuff because it is pointless to talk about it and it isn't related with the problem which I want to change.

As I said before the game is fun when you have equal chances. Most of people have work and because of it game should have some maximum time or maximum lvl to allow everyone have the same fun. It is also not only about have work or not. For me it isn't fun to exp 10h per day for couple of days, that it. I am think that you are too stupid to understand my point. I am over with this discusion, bye.

Last edited by a moderator:
Before I say anything, not posting here because of other the thread, it simply reminded me from playing your server.

I'd love to play your servers when you next remove the removal target upon attacking and automatically sending people to "jail" for just spamming X (hotkey, mana...). It is worst thing I've seen on an OT server, I don't really know how part of your community really manages to keep playing that way.

Before any troll quotes me: I am simply saying because it's awful to play that way, not because I am using macro/bot on his servers. Come on, grow at once. Every server has bot, simply accept and deal with it.
In the end, it's your server and your rules, so here is my opinion regarding to it.

I don't read what you said about mana shield and other stuff because it is pointless to talk about it and it isn't related with the problem which I want to change.

As I said before the game is fun when you have equal chances. Most of people have work and because of it game should have some maximum time or maximum lvl to allow everyone have the same fun. It is also not only about have work or not. For me it isn't fun to exp 10h per day for couple of days, that it. I am think that you are too stupid to understand my point. I am over with this discusion, bye.

Having no counter arguments, you just do not read anything and you talk.

Tour stupidity is meaningless to talk to you.

Go play war ots since you do not have more than 30 minutes for exp.

Nobody will do ots where exp 30 min to lvl 100 and reset after 1-2 days because it is empty.

Unless gm got hot on his head and got a concussion.

It will be best when someone says this topic, if he does something like that, because there is no point in talking about something, if this will not be staying in the right to exist.

That's why I ask gm whether he thinks about doing something like that or not, because I do not want to discuss it anymore?

Before I say anything, not posting here because of other the thread, it simply reminded me from playing your server.

I'd love to play your servers when you next remove the removal target upon attacking and automatically sending people to "jail" for just spamming X (hotkey, mana...). It is worst thing I've seen on an OT server, I don't really know how part of your community really manages to keep playing that way.

Before any troll quotes me: I am simply saying because it's awful to play that way, not because I am using macro/bot on his servers. Come on, grow at once. Every server has bot, simply accept and deal with it.
In the end, it's your server and your rules, so here is my opinion regarding to it.

I'm a bit confused why removal target and "jail" is worst thing? You don't go to jail from using hotkeys. You can hold hotkey down forever and nothing will happen. The only way you get sent to jail is using bot - or tasker/macro at inhuman speed. Only VERY VERY fast/quick pvp'ers SOMETIMES trip the system and we've tweaked it , so it's even harder for them to have that problem.

Targeting prevents A LOT Of the other common aim bots from working, I can understand this being strange at first, But you can simply press ESC key to stop targeting whatever you're hitting. It's the only change i can think of that might be annoying for a player. But the benefits of it are real. I'm sorry but both systems will always stay with waropolis, to prevent as many cheaters as possible. We hate cheaters at waropolis, botting ruined tibia.

I'm a bit confused why removal target and "jail" is worst thing? You don't go to jail from using hotkeys. You can hold hotkey down forever and nothing will happen. The only way you get sent to jail is using bot - or tasker/macro at inhuman speed. Only VERY VERY fast/quick pvp'ers SOMETIMES trip the system and we've tweaked it , so it's even harder for them to have that problem.

Targeting prevents A LOT Of the other common aim bots from working, I can understand this being strange at first, But you can simply press ESC key to stop targeting whatever you're hitting. It's the only change i can think of that might be annoying for a player. But the benefits of it are real. I'm sorry but both systems will always stay with waropolis, to prevent as many cheaters as possible. We hate cheaters at waropolis, botting ruined tibia.

I fully understand what you're pointing out. It is nothing superficial to understand these anti-bot methods. However, there are many other ways to avoid the "target prevention" method using any software, yet it's something that helps a lot to avoid botters and I agree with you. Simply, I said that it becomes annoying and for a server I wouldn't bother to play at all in this situation. Again, my opinion.

Regarding to the "jail" method, I'm fed up with this method for sending to the "jail" just because you are too fast. Come on, a newbie can have take certain actions which are faster than any another player with decent experience with this game.
In my consideration, instead of altering the game contents, you could either make your Tibia client an anti-bot and block any external third-party softwares. This way it looks way more professional, not removing common game features which ease your game play.

Unlucky there are no ways to avoid cheaters or third-party softwares, no matter what you do to prevent such things, these will always be there.

I fully understand what you're pointing out. It is nothing superficial to understand these anti-bot methods. However, there are many other ways to avoid the "target prevention" method using any software, yet it's something that helps a lot to avoid botters and I agree with you. Simply, I said that it becomes annoying and for a server I wouldn't bother to play at all in this situation. Again, my opinion.

Regarding to the "jail" method, I'm fed up with this method for sending to the "jail" just because you are too fast. Come on, a newbie can have take certain actions which are faster than any another player with decent experience with this game.
In my consideration, instead of altering the game contents, you could either make your Tibia client an anti-bot and block any external third-party softwares. This way it looks way more professional, not removing common game features which ease your game play.

Unlucky there are no ways to avoid cheaters or third-party softwares, no matter what you do to prevent such things, these will always be there.
To be specific.. Multiple bots and cheats I have used and have also created a few myself, use RBG tracking to track the redbox of the client. Because the normal client has so many limitations into what I can and cant check what a user is doing and performing.. this is the current best way of preventing that cheat..

I have seen simple .AHK hotkey(free) scripts that can do this.. which can be passed out to hundreds of players with ease.. Unfortuatently we can't allow this to happen..

IN REALITY.. the only actually gameplay change you will feel is the fact you have to click escape in order to stop attacking instead of right clicking.. That is the ONLY gameplay change besides the visual change of not having a redbox.

Ask yourself.. is it worth not having a simple redbox knowing that its keeping plenty of aimbots out of the game? We think so.
(also its only on players... you have redbox on monsters)

Until we have a botless, CPU friendly OTC, we will keep this change in effect..

In regards to the jail.. We have put a bounty on the jail for players if they could manually trigger it and get it on video... Over 2 editions.. no one has yet to prove they manually went into the jail without a cheat.. Theres instances of lag.. but I always let those individuals out..

The only people that can go to jail are those that perform 100% inhuman actions, caused by bot or sometimes lag(which we can tell).
The server is still online your welcome to login and try.

As for rates and the discussion of rates.. we are contemplating and will release an update soon.

Thanks for stickin around, we appreciate the discussion and all of our support. We look forward to providing more fun for all.

Last edited:
the problem with making a quest to access places. is that it doesn't solve anything. the other people will just do the quest or bring the item themself. if the item is rare, than people will die and not be able to get their loot back because of no access, and people will complain about that. If it's not rare than people will just get a lot and enter freely. i don't really like this suggestion for fast paced ot's or as a way to avoid pvp, there's other ways i THINK we can solve that problem. in a low rate, i do think it would work much better though.

To "scarab coin" type custom acces i mean about "skull" item to acces some undead tomb once, some demonic essence etc. I seen this on multiple servers and that actually worked.
To some quest acces, why it won't work, For sure it would work, you would need to gather peoples and do the quest which would have some decent reward, not priority reward like poi quest, and some weaker team would do it to gain acces to exp there etc. I think its good idea, you should revamp your custom quest so after finishin them, you could exp on their "seals" like on poi quest, I think its good idea.

Roses are red
The sky is blue
Tampon is the legend
Best pvper on tibia lands
Please god forgive his english
God save the king
God save Tampon
@Antony Cordeiro, Mar 18, 2018

tampon u need really be perma banned from this forum.

open waropolis tomorrow make massive advertisement gogo , there is no other ot to play lets go !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back