• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] World of Bleach v3.0 | Start 25.08.2017 - 19:00

styszu

Reaction score
World of Bleach

ACC - worldofbleach.pl
Fanpage - Anime Story Team

reklama_20.08.jpg

This server really needs more English speaking guys, since most of people here are from Poland they only speak in pl lol.
If you have any questions hit me up I've been playing since beta.

I liked more the old version. You removed attack speed which makes melee vocation sucks. Unbalanced vocations. Inoue who is support makes same damage as a mage o more, some other are just bad because they are melee but hp pool too low. Also aol cost is too high, which is bad because if you die you will lose a lot of items.
To end i will say that every transformation its useless because all you get is 3-4% rei dmg per transformation.

I feel like i'm playing beta ?
the vocations are not balanced, transforms are doing nothing ,the old training system is better.
the old wobots was better :S

You did a good job on adding new spawns and new equipment and revamping some that already exist and that new special thing every vocation has is interesting, but that's just about it that is better than the old wob. Vocations are REALLY unbalanced, people reach endgame content by playing 1 day, transforms are doing literally nothing besides 1-2% more dmg + the last spell is on level 100 so players don't even have the motivation to continue exping after that ( How to fix that? Boost transformations, add new spells...), you removed attack speed so that makes melee vocations not even viable. Also are sagas bugged? I can block the strongest monster on the server but can't pass Ururu( I get 1 hitted ).

Just like Darkoz said this just feels like I'm playing beta, you should've done a lot more testing before putting this out. But you can fix this situation, let's just say that this was beta phase, bring back old wob with all these new spawns,eq etc. Even more people will play it I'm 100% sure, people that donated won't be pissed if you just refunded all donations.

Back