• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MySQL From nothing to a fully working, secured OT server. [Uniform Server] + [TFS 0.3.6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already configured, installed modern aac, but when I try to access the site by ip "hamachi" it appears this message:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

How do I fix?

EDIT : i Still get the problem of

Error
MySQL said:

#1045 - Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
phpMyAdmin tried to connect to the MySQL server, and the server rejected the connection. You should check the host, username and password in your configuration and make sure that they correspond to the information given by the administrator of the MySQL server.

even after i changed what you told me to do.

Last edited:
Thanks, this tut is awesome, I just have some questions, I installed everything and it works fine, but when I create an account, I cant see it in the database, I only see the account manager. How do I edit an account or edit players, I don't see anything in players either even though I made one, help would be appreciated !

Also when I check server status it says MYSQL is not running but free to install. o_O

Last edited:
Did you connect with 127.0.0.1? because then it doesn't add the account if i'm correct (started couple hours ago with uniform), I have an other issue: I did everything and got a 9.10 server and everything is correct but when I check server status and look at: accessible from intern = NO, how can I change that? thanks in advance i'm a total newbie

I hear ya friend, total noob here as well but a fast learner, did you open all the correct ports like 7171 and other ports like 80?

Yeah, I port forwarded 7171,7272,80 and 3306 also I tried to connect to my IP in the browser but no result so maybe someone can explain why? xD

3151wrd.jpg

WHYY????
i understand

where is my problem???? PLEASEE :S im i finished this tutorial but i cant find this problem :s

Last edited:
i need help im trying to do this but so far once i restarted my computer to log back into my localhost to start up everything i had a problem i can no longer connect my localhost address can anyone help me with this?

it also doesnt even allow me to go to the admin panel aswell

How do I access my database elsewhere? if not at home want to go on a LAN and want to see it as my database to do?

I still cant get onto PhpMyadmin.. Anytime I click the links on Uniserv it just says "IE cannot display the webpage" but it worked fine earlier.

**Fixed. lol

Last edited:
Okay. Ive gotten everything figured out EXCEPT.. Does anyone know how to actually LOGIN? lol. I mean, I've downloaded what needed to be download, atleast what was SAID to be downloaded.. & My server says its up & running, But I have no clue how to Login to the server?

Znote du är mannen, you are the man the legend etc. I opened my server with xampp and i could only have it on for 1-10 hours , now when i followed your tutorial and using uniserver ive had the server on 24h+ with now laggs! You go pro Znote!

Hello, i installed and done all the setup as you told on the other link. But i have only one problem. The rest are working 100%. Thank you very much for sharing the tool.

Ok i would like to know if you could maybe help me, when i log in to my ADMIN account on my server WebSite and i try to add any news that has é or ã it doest go. Example i add the news ( Welcome Nurótos server are fully working ) and it only comes up ( Welcome Nur ) it stops where the (ó) start. I figured out me and my WebMaster that Uniform Server may have a problem with adding stuff like (ó-é-ç-õ) in the characters.

The rest are working great!! Thank you again for sharing this excellent tool.
I Will be looking forward for replies.

i have probelm when i go to install the database i put all my info and where it says database name i put it and says Could not connect to database.
Could not find your database..which name should i put there?

When i go to php admin.. it's just get blank screen? Why? !

Use APC instead of eAccelerator (APC is budled with PHP6 now). Also, would have been nice with lighttpd instead, but yeye.
jh2.jpg

22.jpg

6.jpg

I got this error when i tryed to insert mysql.sql file
Error
SQL query:

DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTS `oncreate_players` ;

MySQL said:

#1046 - No database selected

Eyy Znote . This only goes up for me when i click on Phpmyadmin. Error

MySQL said: Documentation
#1045 - Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) phpMyAdmin tried to connect to the MySQL server, and the server rejected the connection. You should check the host, username and password in your configuration and make sure that they correspond to the information given by the administrator of the MySQL server.

Please help me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back