• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Gamemaster.

Thaz

๖OrgeaRPG Project
Reaction score
I'd like to ask a question regarding the rules within using unofficial software to play.

A lot of people are using auto heal, Re-attack and such
now are those softwares legal?

Since I see them as a advantage towards other players within player killing.

Regards.

Well, they are legal as long as you're not "AFK" while doing them. The thing with it being unfair is nonsense... been around the server for a while, I can assure you that there are very few people who actually play botless and playing botless means you're having disadvantages among other players, meaning that you would be stupid not to use bot.

First of all, I would not have asked if it was stated on the rules section.

@Cassius, You clearly did not understand the question did you?, Read it again and hopefully you'll understand what I ment.

People not using bot are people who wants to play without using unofficial softwares, which means players whom use bot, has a huge advantage within player killing by using re-attack.

Now I'd like to hear a gamemaster's opinion, not yours.

Regards.

If you can provide us with good methods on how to actually prove people using such we might take it into consideration.

External Applications: We do allow several external applications which can give you advantage(s). However, applications which perform any of the following actions are PROHOBITED and WILL LEAD TO A BANISHMENT OF YOUR ENTIRE ACCOUNT:
* hunt creatures automatically for you, whether you are idle from the game or not it is not tolerated.
* train magic level/skills while you are idle from the game
* login on multiple characters at the same time (i.e. two computers, magebomb or multiclient)

Meaning it's legal to use applications such as auto-attack, auto-healing etc..

External Applications: We do allow several external applications which can give you advantage(s). However, applications which perform any of the following actions are PROHOBITED and WILL LEAD TO A BANISHMENT OF YOUR ENTIRE ACCOUNT:
* hunt creatures automatically for you, whether you are idle from the game or not it is not tolerated.
* train magic level/skills while you are idle from the game
* login on multiple characters at the same time (i.e. two computers, magebomb or multiclient)

Meaning it's legal to use applications such as auto-attack, auto-healing etc..

So, you think you are in right while a GM is telling you, you aren't?
Trust me bro.. this never went good for anyone.. especially when Feloth is saying this.
In professionals Feloth is also named as GM Knows-it-all.
You should be careful what you're saying:thumbup:

If you can provide us with good methods on how to actually prove people using such we might take it into consideration.

Thank you Feloth, I will from now on use every possible method to prove such as re-attacking, since I clearly see it as an advantage towards other players within PvP, and I can assure you a lot of people agree with this.

Regards.

So, you think you are in right while a GM is telling you, you aren't?
Trust me bro.. this never went good for anyone.. especially when Feloth is saying this.
In professionals Feloth is also named as GM Knows-it-all.
You should be careful what you're saying:thumbup:

Dude, I'm just copying what Icechaw's website says. Who am I to believe now? Icechaw's official website or some lazy GM that doens't even know it's own rules?

Dude, I'm just copying what Icechaw's website says. Who am I to believe now? Icechaw's official website or some lazy GM that doens't even know it's own rules?

I didn't want to critize you with my post.. It was more like a warning. I got banned 2 times and 1 deletion on a highleveled character for complaining about rules that haven't been stated in an obvious way (in my opinion). So, just try to get some defensive towards the GMs. I learned and I don't want you to learn it on the way I learned it :p

+1 !!

Retards..
Then complain with Feloth and get your Banishment/Deletion.
But don't say I didn't warn you.. burn in hell fucker

If you don't believe then answer me these 2 questions.
How long has your RL been waiting for his lost items?
Did he get them now?

Back