• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Gamemasters needed!

Greetings Ryan

Remeber me?
I was going to host Naroiza for you and Tommy, some months back.
I wasn't able to pay a new rent becuase i was out of money if you remember! ;P

We'll, I've got it back now, a improved server! Speak out if needed!

best regards,
Sagitta

Last edited:
We only use proper dedicated hosts, I sold Narozia for 5250 euros so enough money to invest.

I'm searching gamemasters which can speak proper English, ain't fags like "CHECK MY APPLY OMGGGOGMOMG", preferably a matured guy (17+yrs preferred).

We only use proper dedicated hosts, I sold Narozia for 5250 euros so enough money to invest.

I'm searching gamemasters which can speak proper English, ain't fags like "CHECK MY APPLY OMGGGOGMOMG", preferably a matured guy (17+yrs preferred).

I'm not sure, but I think you've got my MSN, and I think I've got yours, we can talk through MSN if you're interested.

Rotfl, keep lieing dude. You didn't get 5250 euros for that shit server, in that case radonia would have got more, full mapped and the biggest custom map ever made. Ryan, you haven't even sold it, you're still the owner. We were talking in the game, and you didn't seem to know me the first time, but when I said my name at otland here, then you started ignoring me.. then I started getting mad and then we were saying bad words towards eachother, and the last one "You copied my previous IP adress and posted it on otland, with the user "Ryan"... Smart one, busted dude. And that were like 1 week after you had really "sold" the server.

Much, what was ur daily profit earn from narozia then if can I ask?

Rotfl, keep lieing dude. You didn't get 5250 euros for that shit server, in that case radonia would have got more, full mapped and the biggest custom map ever made. Ryan, you haven't even sold it, you're still the owner. We were talking in the game, and you didn't seem to know me the first time, but when I said my name at otland here, then you started ignoring me.. then I started getting mad and then we were saying bad words towards eachother, and the last one "You copied my previous IP adress and posted it on otland, with the user "Ryan"... Smart one, busted dude. And that were like 1 week after you had really "sold" the server.

I explained you NAROZIA USES BACKUPS, YOU KNOW WHY? TO RESTORE A BACKUP IF THE DATABASE BECOMES CORRUPT.

Radonia wasn't making 170euros a day was it?

Last edited by a moderator:
application

So this is my apply
name :robertas
english : not perfect but can talk normaly
Playing on tibia: 2-3 yers or more
gm: i know all commands and have hosted many servers whit min 20 players
not giving free items or somethink else
i am a true playing member so but i don't play real it noot very good as a ot
soo if i can i will join if no then no

Last edited:
Name: Cody

Languages: English (main language) and some French.

Experience: Was a GM on a 7.6 server that was quite popular, Leetots. It ALWAYS had around 300-500 people on but was deleted some time back. I have also been GM on a few smaller servers and some that RLs hosted. I've had tutor experience on a few bigger servers which are also now deleted.

What Can I Provide: Well, I'm on quite a bit due to not playing regular Tibia too often. I'm usually on 2-4 hours on schoolnights and 3-8 hours on weekends or weekdays which we do not have school. I'm a nice person and will get along with the community. I would NOT abuse my position.

References: None on this forum, but I can have some people contact you via MSN and give you their word on what kind of a person I am.

Regular Tibia Experiences: Well, I started out in Antica around 5 years ago. I got to main in about 2 weeks which I thought was awesome. About a month later I was level 20 and thought I was awesome haha. But, enough of the noob stuff. Nowadays I am level 62 (don't really play much, just collect items and talk to friends) and play a non-pvp world. I currently own items and money consisting of around 2 million gold. I am in no means a "noob."

I am currently playing a few OTs, but will quit them if I get a job on your server. I'm a level 183 on Naken OTs, naken.sytes.net and also play your old server, Narozia. There I am a level 110 and have one of the best magic levels.

If you want to speak more, please send a private message my way. We can talk there or you can simply ask for my MSN or send me yours.

Thanks in advance,
Lucky

Also, try not basing your decision on my post count. I simply created an account here because I saw your thread. On other forum I have 1700+ posts.

You are 'lucky', you are probably accepted. First thing tho is to get the dedicated server delivered, I'll pm you when you are accepted.

Here is an application about me even if I am kinda late.
I was a player on old Narozia.
Maybe you know me , Faemerath was my name , I was the most active person in the forum and on of the most active person in Help-Channel.
I'm really addicted on your server and I would like to be on it's staff.

So here it is:

Birthplace : Greece/Athens
Current Location : Germany/Nürnberg
About my experience : I was many times Gamemaster and I know that Gamemaster is not /addskill and shit, I'm not ignoring players and I love helping people. (Of course not by teleporting them or anything like this)
My experience on real tibia was kinda big since im playing 5 years now but never had a stable character. I was changing vocation all the time so now I got one 76 Royal Paladin , an 72 Elite Knight , a 50 Master Sorcerer and a 30 Elder Druid. Now I'm retired and I'm really interested on Open Tibia Server.
Btw I was also tutor on rl tibia.
I am also skilled on mapping,writing stories and more.

If you want to contact me then simply add my Windows Live Messenger - [email protected]

Yours,
Chaotical

Last edited:
I'm ready for the PM whenever. Looking forward to meeting some of the other staff if I am accepted.

Thanks,
Lucky

I want to be gamemaster on your server. I speak almost fluent English.
I'm serious, but nice to people. I live in SWEDEN
If you are interested Pm me back :)

Name (Internet username): My internet name is known as Momilia.

Native Language: Swedish.

How long have you been playing OTs: I've been playing OTs since them started, rememered the first OT, you could only atk and it shoot SDs by it self and you could only use Exura vita til ur mana was gone then you had to die haha^^ well you get it :p

How long have you been playing Tibia? Real Tibia since 1999(?).

What experience have you had in the past? Got a 100+ on real tibia, very trusted in the BlackDtools forum(Just saying this cuz i saw you was member there). also just hosted Nevalia, would have more players if my internet speed and computer was better.

What makes you qualify for this position? I got lots of experience by OT servers, just like mapping, editing all kind of stuffs etc. Ill do my best and follow your rules.. Note: can handle spam hihi ;).

you can contact me through MSN ([email protected]).
Thanks.

Last edited:
Back