• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] [7.4X] [Competitibia] [Custom Real-Map] [Shipping] [x1] [LEARN SPELLS] No Resets MC LIMIT

Server Website/AAC
http://competitibia.world
Server Address
competitibia.world
Server Port
Client Protocol
I feel like soul points shouldn’t be in game at all, considering it says “7.4x” but atleast you made it so soul doesn’t affect conjuring runes

The No boats thing kinda throws me off, I was looking at your map, Tibia is just way too big to walk everywhere tbh lol

I feel like soul points shouldn’t be in game at all, considering it says “7.4x” but atleast you made it so soul doesn’t affect conjuring runes

The No boats thing kinda throws me off, I was looking at your map, Tibia is just way too big to walk everywhere tbh lol
No exiva hence no boat. And no it is not too big to walk everywhere.

No exiva hence no boat. And no it is not too big to walk everywhere.
On the real though. What do you mean is not too big?
Try walking from Carlin to Ankrahmun, or worse, Port Hope. Thats like 30 minute walk.
You really do not test anything you launch. You have changed your project idea 10 times back and forth since you attempted to launch your server 1.5 month ago.
Honestly, my suggestion, is for you to clear your head. Think what you really want, TEST IT and make sure it will work, and then launch it.
I suggest you stop trying to throw every idea you come up with and see what sticks.
You still haven't figure out what you want to host or what kind of project you want to run. To me, is clear as day, you just want players and will do whatever your player base tells you, to accomodate to them adn keep them. It is better to launch a project with a clear idea and mindset.

Just my suggestion as a player.

Will give it a try after work if launch goes well, good luck with it 👍🏻
had a small bug with skills so i tped everyone to temple and adjusted skills plus fixed vocations.xml
I am not afraid to admit of my own mistakes i just f*cked up the non vocation rates for skills while in test server.
but players came back and get on to playing it is perfect now! :)
Btw guys exevo pan 5 soul 0 mana! use it wisely on rook

shared exp doesnt work
ppl get about 50/60 distance on rook on lvl 3
a lot of quests not giving exp as ITS SAID
spider/troll on rook hit you for 25-30 WITH ROOK EQ
rotworm -> 40 exp
minotaur -> 35 exp
mino mage -> 100 exp
one guy killed me with gfbs about 30 minutes after start (runes not obtainable from npc :p, exp x1, mlvl x1 XD)
etc. etc. : D
not bad servidor :D
also i get banned from discord, after I send msg "some quests on rook doesn't give exp as they should" :D
GL EVERY PLAYER!

shared exp doesnt work
ppl get about 50/60 distance on rook on lvl 3
a lot of quests not giving exp as ITS SAID
spider/troll on rook hit you for 25-30 WITH ROOK EQ
rotworm -> 40 exp
minotaur -> 35 exp
mino mage -> 100 exp
one guy killed me with gfbs about 30 minutes after start (runes not obtainable from npc :p, exp x1, mlvl x1 XD)
etc. etc. : D
not bad servidor :D
also i get banned from discord, after I send msg "some quests on rook doesn't give exp as they should" :D
GL EVERY PLAYER!
Skills fixed
Only rapier has the issue as I said it had separate quest file 100 xp is not a lot leather set and monsters don't hit you are a holster of extreme ots asked me to write scripts for you because you don't know how to script your othire square map and only coming here to cry for free. Also experience for minotaurs was lowered to balance the mini tower in darashia. You only know how to play illusion 7.6 server and went toxic despite my best efforts to help u and not single bit of me hating on ur server really shows ur true face now. Enjoy trash talking when u can't even make a playable server only some 5mb square map server with download from otland u didn't even make Android client for ur ots u got me to make it for u.
Runes have to be made I already said I be removing them from npcs. U got banned from discord for your childish behaviour on stream and in private.

Idk why u write those false information about bugs that was resolved within minutes. Something you would never be capable of that's why you hate

what is wrong with asking someone for help if u can't do anything?
you banned ppl from discord, after they started sending bugs
and you also asked me "how to put server on vps", and I'm not talking about it ;o
anserw for rest of
-shared exp doesnt work
-one guy killed me with gfbs about 30 minutes after start (runes not obtainable from npc :p, exp x1, mlvl x1 XD)
It my last comment, I won't make you activity here, cuz u talking about child behaviour, then you help your friend with runes and ban ppl who talking about bugs :D.
You're genius which we do not deserve XD

what is wrong with asking someone for help if u can't do anything?
you banned ppl from discord, after they started sending bugs
and you also asked me "how to put server on vps", and I'm not talking about it ;o
anserw for rest of
-shared exp doesnt work
-one guy killed me with gfbs about 30 minutes after start (runes not obtainable from npc :p, exp x1, mlvl x1 XD)
It my last comment, I won't make you activity here, cuz u talking about child behaviour, then you help your friend with runes and ban ppl who talking about bugs :D.
You're genius which we do not deserve XD
I banned only you and you know why.
I'm in work how can I make someone runes...

Truth is you don't have mentality for this game u quit 3 times keep ur comments to urself

Shared exp works u have to say /share when in party clearly states that in !commands

Last edited:
changelog.
-- invisible spell purchase fixed for all vocatioons
-- bolt spell fix
-- map bug in edron x2
-- carlin map bug beside depot.
-- server save glitch.

Back