• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] [7.4X] [Competitibia] [Custom Real-Map] [Shipping] [x1] [LEARN SPELLS] No Resets MC LIMIT

Server Website/AAC
http://competitibia.world
Server Address
competitibia.world
Server Port
Client Protocol

Competitibia

Pain & Glory WHole
Solutions
Reaction score

Any form of cavebot will be punishable.
light macro is allowed.

Introduction

Welcome to the new beginning.
First World Of Competitibia announced.
No Boats
Learn spells.
Yes in this server you will have to learn spells.
EXCEPT EXURA, UTEVO LUX, EXEVO PAN,

DEATHLOSS:
XP 11%
MLVL: 3%
Skills: 2%
BP: 100%
Items: 15%

Server info & Stages

x1

Rates

Magic Rate = x1

Skills Rate = x1

Loot Rate = 1x

PVP Experience = 1x

Regeneration = custom

Frags:

Time to decrease frag: 12 Hours

Frags to red skull: 6

Frags to ban: 10

Red skull Time: 7 days

Ban time: 3 Days

Gameworld Changes:
No boats, No Aol, No bless
XP rewards
for quests
Exploring rewards.

Increased Deathloss

Increased item loss on death

Added djinns on jakundaf desert [unlocked] and in ankh originally too.

Rashid in carlin and edron [unlocked]

Added 35 new bridges connecting small rivers and places

Added mountain passages and escape routes

Added Roof connections in various places for pvp advantages

OVERSPAWN(monsters spawn when they move from their spawn tile!)

Runes are double charged. You can leave your blank runes in your backpack while conjuring.

Smooth Client

No Hotkeys

Exevo pan for all vocations uses soul instead of mana

Food Heals % of mana and health instantly when you are not hungry anymore
Links:
Website

Discord

newestt.png

Last edited:
classic wands

wands.PNG
so its more of "arena style pvp server" otherwise theres no point to grind gear and try and reach highest level just to reset =\
correct and from task rewards you get tokens other than money and exp which you exchange with aruda npc in thais who has few things to offer like weapon boxes or skillboxes which grant items respectively. (the rare kind) without aol means u can lose them aswell meaning there is gonna be some great axes blessed shields and such (its a rarity reward system always get random reward from box

if there is gonna be interest in the server after all we might create a second world with lower rate and higher punishment for killing along with long term and content expansion.

View attachment 73029

Last edited:
Strange server, I can't imagine a server without a boat with a real map and a reduced number of cities.

Let's say someone is playing solo or small team multiplayer and your enemy have a team of 30 people, you can't boat and your enemies can easily track you down and attack you again because you can't even swim to another place on the map to try hide.

Just use your imagination, if a larger team than yours kills you and is stationed near your spawn, and you have to walk past them to go somewhere, you will be killed again without being able to hide on today's well-known rl map.

This kind of server would make sense if the exiva spell didn't work and the map would be completely non-standard and unknown to anyone.

Strange server, I can't imagine a server without a boat with a real map and a reduced number of cities.

Let's say someone is playing solo or small team multiplayer and your enemy have a team of 30 people, you can't boat and your enemies can easily track you down and attack you again because you can't even swim to another place on the map to try hide.

Just use your imagination, if a larger team than yours kills you and is stationed near your spawn, and you have to walk past them to go somewhere, you will be killed again without being able to hide on today's well-known rl map.

This kind of server would make sense if the exiva spell didn't work and the map would be completely non-standard and unknown to anyone.
there is no exiva correct. you have to find people.

there is no exiva correct. you have to find people.
It's fine without exiva, but map very small you removed a few more cities I don't know if I will play.

I also asked a few people I know and they treat such a little-known server without ships and for a week as a test server and do not want to play.

Maybe when I see that a lot of people have joined the server and it is stable and someone I know wants to play, maybe I will play.

I generally like the loot rate and frag system, but until none of my friends express their willingness to play on such a server, I'm unlikely to play solo on such a server without ships.

It's fine without exiva, but map very small you removed a few more cities I don't know if I will play.

I also asked a few people I know and they treat such a little-known server without ships and for a week as a test server and do not want to play.

Maybe when I see that a lot of people have joined the server and it is stable and someone I know wants to play, maybe I will play.

I generally like the loot rate and frag system, but until none of my friends express their willingness to play on such a server, I'm unlikely to play solo on such a server without ships.
thats the point of it that it resets so we can try and change different things who knows maybe on next season there will be darashia and carpets with some exhaust?
time will only tell the point of it is that the game will always be different and changing and PVP oriented this is not an RPG server. we want people to fight and make enemies. the frag rates are still subject to change because i feel like 6 frags to rs and 12 to ban might give too much of a head to potential abuse as you said of targeting players but the highrates and various towns should give players ability to create new character and move on with them instead.

Also about saying that you wont play until you see players playing. If everyone think like that then nobody will play but it seems to be the case that you have 300 players f5 server on start seeing if people are there instead of jumping into game.

the game engine is stable i personally tested it with a team of players through out times.

other problem is highrate is not gonna last long anyways yet they login on those others that in the end just get turned off anyways so you dont keep character here we offer fresh start in maximum of 14 days so people can hop on and try reach top and get put into Hall of fame on our website after each season.
Tibia had tournament worlds and they worked nicely

Last edited:
thats the point of it that it resets so we can try and change different things who knows maybe on next season there will be darashia and carpets with some exhaust?
time will only tell the point of it is that the game will always be different and changing and PVP oriented this is not an RPG server. we want people to fight and make enemies. the frag rates are still subject to change because i feel like 6 frags to rs and 12 to ban might give too much of a head to potential abuse as you said of targeting players but the highrates and various towns should give players ability to create new character and move on with them instead.

Also about saying that you wont play until you see players playing. If everyone think like that then nobody will play but it seems to be the case that you have 300 players f5 server on start seeing if people are there instead of jumping into game.

the game engine is stable i personally tested it with a team of players through out times.

other problem is highrate is not gonna last long anyways yet they login on those others that in the end just get turned off anyways so you dont keep character here we offer fresh start in maximum of 14 days so people can hop on and try reach top and get put into Hall of fame on our website after each season.
Tibia had tournament worlds and they worked nicely
I understand a server of a few days, it doesn't bother me, more I mean that I don't really like the server model without ships, and that people I know will not want to join a weekly server with a small number of players.

Anyway, good luck, I'll play another game for now and watch the server develop.

You cant create an account on your website.. because your Gacha Caption is not working.. Lol

ERROR for site owner:
Invalid domain for site key
thanks ill fix that right away totally forgot about it

there should work now.
seen someone was able to log in today i forgot to turn off autoopening

client will be put on website over the weekend

Too much lowrate for a 1 week server
I recommend highering rates if you want to attract players.

good idea for this server but now for lowrate bro

Too much lowrate for a 1 week server
I recommend highering rates if you want to attract players.

good idea for this server but now for lowrate bro
bro u get experience for quests and tasks every quest in tibia give u exp black knight key? 10k exp. desert quest? 5-10lvls

I like the idea of the server I hate its only 1 week reset.. maybe like 1 month ... 1 week is to short...

I like the idea of the server I hate its only 1 week reset.. maybe like 1 month ... 1 week is to short...
its gonna be either 1 week or 2 but if players are still playing after 2 weeks then we can hold the restart time for some time more.
It will solely depend on the activity. the restarts will be there to make people comeback again to compete

so its more of "arena style pvp server" otherwise theres no point to grind gear and try and reach highest level just to reset =\

correct and from task rewards you get tokens other than money and exp which you exchange with aruda npc in thais who has few things to offer like weapon boxes or skillboxes which grant items respectively. (the rare kind) without aol means u can lose them aswell meaning there is gonna be some great axes blessed shields and such (its a rarity reward system always get random reward from box

if there is gonna be interest in the server after all we might create a second world with lower rate and higher punishment for killing along with long term and content expansion.

Todays game change:
we have disabled removal of items on water
we have enabled fishing rod to fish items thrown on water or roofs (e.g backpacks loot)
View attachment 73029
bro, this is weird hahaha but i like new mechanics and new game styles, good luck!

bro, this is weird hahaha but i like new mechanics and new game styles, good luck!
I want people to actually lose items and people involved in pvp to get them I want to remove possibility of griefing by water even if it looks stupid.
I have it working now you can still fish and everything just need to block stealing from houses ( seems to work fine for shops and map items anyways)

the fishing rod now moves all items underneath so i guess it can be counted as a war tool like machete and scythe where players that trashed themselves u can pull trash from them and vice versa. (definately + for anti cheat too because people have trashing scripts so that will counter it if you quickly fishing rod and push em)

Last edited:
As i tracked this owner ideas before i think something hard hit his head and i do not mean it in negative way. Rather in positive way and gotta check the project

~Task System Expansion~
Tasks reward us with experience and money but also tokens that we can exchange in Thais from npc Pracownica Choroszczy(Old Aruda)
She has things like
equipment box
skill box
(outfit doll?) T.B.A

The Equipment box has chance of very rare items to be obtainable from it even great shield or winged helmet many different unique armors and weapons.
The Gem box however is more interesting it drops random amount of gems based on luck those are:
~Red Gem~
Red gem will permanently add 2 to max health of a player no matter the level or amount of them consumed making your character longetivity expanded.
~Blue Gem~
Blue gem will add 1 magic level skill (only usable by mages)
~Violet Gem~
Violet gem will add 2 permanent max mana to the character making your manapool larger and allowing low level characters such as sorcerers to throw UE at smaller levels provided they have the magic level for it.
~Green Gem~
This gem will add 1 to each skill for your vocation whether its knight or paladin respectively to their skills
~Yellow Gem~
Yellow gem will add 2 points to shielding

Mind that skills can still be lost.​

Back