• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [8.0 custom] Flameria highrate 26th jan 19:00

Server Website/AAC
https://flameria.net/register.php
Server Address
flameria.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
@Flameria; so if there are trainers u change this 8x(Because of no trainers) ???
Idk why u implementing trainers becouse of some ppl pression. Everyot have trainers and everyot suck balls.
If you read through my last advertisement thread I stated that meele/range skill is staged.

Woops my fault I see that I did not write it properly, my fault, will update the main post.
Post automatically merged:

I see that I cannot edit post but skill stages go 10>70 8x 71>90 5x 91>XXX 3x

I forgot to add, we have all real tibia raids from 7.4>8.0, at first two days of server start they'll be disabled to then be enabled.

PS.
Do not forget to click on stuff like on oldschool tibia maybe some tree or bush gives you something nice :)

I do not think anyone know what kind of tiles/items you have to click to get something nice. So just start the clicking!! Haha

Still map click is a bit laggy, but everything for now is fine. Trainers are only mistake in my opinion.

@Flameria; diagonal/cross movement is broken... also time of haste/great haste is broken atm its dissapearing too fast.
Necros darashia also broken, a lot of ds and only 3 necros respawn. A bit too high loot in my opinion?
Loot channel should be implemented
More info about accesses

Last edited:
@Flameria; diagonal/cross movement is broken... also time of haste/great haste is broken atm its dissapearing too fast.
Necros darashia also broken, a lot of ds and only 3 necros respawn. A bit too high loot in my opinion?
Loot channel should be implemented
More info about accesses
If you count yourself 1001,1002~ You can see that great haste is 21 seconds and utani hur 36 seconds <-- which is 6 seconds more then usual.

Under server start we had to fix issues with:
!tasks not showing correct value - immediately fixed
exori/exori hur was a little too low damaged - immediately fixed
Life ring expire time adjusted from 13 minutes > 20
instant buy command was little buggy because of a typo , would only give you one backpack in some cases. - fixed immediately
Thais task npc answering with wrong values of experiences / cash for few tasks.
Task issue in party where both had to have the same task for both to recieve task advancement on last hit is now made to be that even if last hitter is not having the task others in party who have task of killed monster will gain value.

After SS this will be fixed:
Darashia boat water, you were able to diagonally move threw the water>sand, this issue will be fixed.
  • Soul will regain alot faster/ same speed for promoted/unpromoted characters (Cause of the server pace).
  • Diagonal movement will be faster.
  • Mana regen will be doubled for promoted vocations.

Thanks to everyone who stepped by, we reached 100 active players during launch yesterday, I am more then happy! We set new goals for tomorrow to get 150 players!

Have a good rest, everyone.

Last edited:
nice just come from work and logged on and started to exp everything went smooth alot of ppls online, come and join he fixes everything quiet fast this flameria and is a lovely guy!

@Flameria; loot for sure is too high
TASK NPCS STILL BUGGED
10:06 Grizzly Adams on Edron: If you kill 250 orcs of all kind for me I will give you 100K EXP & 25K accept?
10:01 Grizzly Adams on Ankrahmun: If you kill 400 orcs of all kind for me I will give you 20000 experience, accept?
FIX IT ASAP probably everywhere diffrent numbers...

@Flameria; loot for sure is too high
TASK NPCS STILL BUGGED
10:06 Grizzly Adams on Edron: If you kill 250 orcs of all kind for me I will give you 100K EXP & 25K accept?
10:01 Grizzly Adams on Ankrahmun: If you kill 400 orcs of all kind for me I will give you 20000 experience, accept?
FIX IT ASAP probably everywhere diffrent numbers...
Hey,
Reward is the same its just the context which was not changed, thanks for reporting it!

Hey,
Reward is the same its just the context which was not changed, thanks for reporting it!
10:52 Grizzly Adams on Ankrahmun: If you kill 450 dragons for me I will give you 800K EXP, accept?
10:50 Grizzly Adams on Edron: If you kill 450 dragons for me I will give you 450K EXP, accept?

Update tasks on website as well it says 85k exp for rotworms and i got only 24k

Update tasks on website as well it says 85k exp for rotworms and i got only 24k
Could you please write to me which npc it was, which city was it located. And Send me your characters name I'll award you the 61k exp you lost. 85k is real reward, a few npcs didnt get auto updated I am very sorry for that, lookin into it rn.

Could you please write to me which npc it was, which city was it located. And Send me your characters name I'll award you the 61k exp you lost. 85k is real reward, a few npcs didnt get auto updated I am very sorry for that, lookin into it rn.
Thais grizzly adams, dont worry about exp i doesnt matter now i am 50+ already

Thais grizzly adams, dont worry about exp i doesnt matter now i am 50+ already
Modified all typos and corrected values, added more money rewards to current low level tasks, such as rotworms,minos,orcs,scarabs, etc etc.

Currently investigating issue of server showing wrong value of remaining runes on screen.

This time around there is trainers, too many newcomers and oldies complained about no trainers.
you are weak leader, like most of server admins. listening to everything people will tell you just shows that you are not able to host anything.

just like tibiantis got hated for almost forever, everybody were telling that this server wont stand for week, he have now 400~~ players online.

why ? because gms didint give a shiet about idiots complaining to higher the rates, to give training monks, to let 1 mc etc

its only you who made this server, and only you should make your own terms.

not worth to play, why ?

1 and only main reason

ITS THIRD EDITION OF THIS SERVER, AND IT WAS JUST MONTH SINCE FLAMERIA IS ON OTLAND.

Back