• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [8.0 custom] Flameria highrate 26th jan 19:00

Server Website/AAC
https://flameria.net/register.php
Server Address
flameria.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
what do you mean by
  • Re-adjusted damage of burst arrow. ?
did you change so they can be used by mage or what ? because paladins will never use it..
You can use bursts as mage but they are damaging per skill on 8.0 so you will not make same damage as 7.7 mage would do with burst. You can still hunt with it etc why not.

No, I adjusted the damage, it had too big damage for a not so "good" arrow at this version.

Flameria

What about the new city you are speaking of what kinds of monsters etc?

bump
Post automatically merged:

Welcome to the city of Flamyk!

This is a city with originated map degsign from Rook, but completely revamped and playable/useable as a city, there is plenty of houses / quests / hidden and mysterious beings all over the place.
The city is 80% done, I need to get needed NPCs in place and some other stuff I got on trello.
Here's a few gifs/pictures.

A new tiquanda place

A new monster type on Flameria

Water Elemental tomb

Low level place

Ancient scarabs/new quest

High level tomb with few new monster types on Flameria

• Fixed a few pz spots which were missing
  • Golden amulet now sells for 2x more then usual Rashid
  • Crown Boots now sells for 1.5x more then usual at Rashid
  • New task managment will be implemented in next client update as test phase, which will come around 12th February.
  • Task list will be updated with monsters appearing in the city of Flamyk.

Thanks! Hopefully you will enjoy this update guys!!!!

Last edited:
Well waiting for your server in the future, now we will have some to play (realera, maybe eloth) but later it can be your time.

Thanks for the nice reply's.
Server is still online and going strong come and join and start your adventure.

Its so bad! The server have been ofline for like 4 days, then it worked for 1 day, then its been offline again. Nobody is answering. Not here or in discord.

i'v said so much good things about this server but now i regret it all. You guys dont do a shit to keep the server alive.

Nobody is saying anything!!!!!!!!!

Servers was empty anyway, 5 players premium account or something like that is not enough to keep server online guys.

It does not mather. I was playing there with a rl friend.

And i asked if this server will be reseted or anything and Gm said NO.

I will never ever play this server again when this gm are not even online anymore. He does not even know how to get people to his server.

He can't just sit still and think people will come to him and make his server a success. He needs to be active. if the server got problems he needs to answer why it happened ect, not just be offline and hide.

The server has been online for over two months with 0 players online.

I don't understand where your statements come from but they are false.

Server went down for 5 days cause the credit information which was on the host permiss what sanctioned by the government which meant I had to get other information to continue the host, after that it's been online.

I havent been able to work on the server cause of the current circumstances in europe, they affect my family more then you would expect.
Hopefully I'll make a comeback soon and give you what you want :)..

PS server is still online to enjoy

You lost your server Flameria. you dont need to start it up again. me and my rl friend was the only players that played it. I will not continue on this server ever again

Well its kinda strange behaviour of owner. He creating something, then he just dissapear/ignoring others. Server wasnt so bad, but many lies around it all time, every version... Still I think there is a space for servers like Flameria, just finally it should be something more to turn it in success.
Also my tips - stop working on some custom retarded maps or cities. Add few spawns and just let it go, server will be empty probably, you dont need huge map for this small amount of players. Ishira owner also created many spawns and added yala, server had 60~ players and u had feeling like you are playing solo on the server.

I do not force anyone to play my servers, I just gave you information why it was off for a few days.

It's an update which will occur after a season starts.

It took u more than 1 month just to answer here on forum. u ignore discord and u ignore everyone. stop saying it was off for a few days. im so tired of ur lies.

we need new 8.0 not kasteria or nostalrius or something like this we need new stuff gogo flameria