• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][8.54][Custom] Epic OTS <Check this out!>

OMG, cant login =(

then ur doing something wrong ^^

I am online right now and i have to say.. its pretty good ^^ needs more features tho.. Like task system.. like KILL X monsters and get reward.. and that npc downstairs that gives the bones quest should be infinite quest giver! also.. are there only 4 quests? :/ Mucho Mucho grind in this server :/

@up, ofc there are not 4 quests xD There are a lot more and new ones will come asap.

There are more quests, you just cant find them. e,e

@up Aff fak u

PS. I will be on around 14:00 if someone will need help. (3 and half a hour from now)

Last edited:
aff.. this is ghey.. why do i have wait like 100000 seconds to open a body after its dead? says "You are exuhasted..." when you try open a body

I think the server is kind of nonsense, i mean it has got alot of scripts and u put effort into it but i just dont get the *Zomg badass server* feeling.
Too sad that uve shut down chasm i wish i cud play that server again.

well, I got really some nice surprises which were not released there, I just need to fix that crash which we had, and I will start to launch new features one by one ^^ So, come back in a week ^^

Oooh! Now you've made me more happy! Cant wait for those surprises to come... While I'm waiting I'd like to know some info about the vocations which you achieve on 400?
Like whats the difference between the 2 for each voc and so on :p

Got really boring and repetitive really fast...Chasm > This

But you do have some nice features here...

lmfao ... this is only the test server, and you guys are crying for everything and nothing

report bugs please, and dont cry like a children with 4 years old

:D

Well...it can not be compared to chasm, really, they are totally different servers and most of players who plays here are old chasm players....and I really like that even THEY said that server is worth to develop. Just need to wait when new peoples will come, those who likes high exp ots.

lmfao ... this is only the test server, and you guys are crying for everything and nothing

report bugs please, and dont cry like a children with 4 years old

:D

Don't type like 'a children with 4 years old'

@Fare: Ye can't be compared, but still...I just get bored fast as hell...add some more task npcs and such...more quests...and it can be fun...

The layout that you are using, has problems with Internet explorer, also, your gallery in website is bugged.

Don't type like 'a children with 4 years old'

@Fare: Ye can't be compared, but still...I just get bored fast as hell...add some more task npcs and such...more quests...and it can be fun...
you're right...but it takes me a lot of time to finish everything, as its not even finished(high levels), but I'm trying my best :)
The layout that you are using, has problems with Internet explorer, also, your gallery in website is bugged.

thanks, already know this :)

Good OT, nice features,
but I recommend you to add a task NPC for the low levels and one for the high levels ;)
Im looking forward to the launch of the real server..
GL

great ot, especially cuz it was just the BETA.

but can you tell a bit more about lvl 200 voc, 400 voc ect :p? and add info about them, so maybe knight/archer isnt as good as a mage in the begin, but later on they will pwn.;o

rly waiting for the real release!! :)

Good OT, nice features,
but I recommend you to add a task NPC for the low levels and one for the high levels ;)
Im looking forward to the launch of the real server..
GL

& an advanced raid system will be cool too :D