• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [8.6] Ariana.servegame.com | Real Map | Custom Islands | Serious Staff

Ariana

Reaction score
SERVER START AT 6th January 2012 AT 16.00 CET!!!!!

Welcome folcs,
first of all thanks for visiting our Ariana website. Hope your already impressed by our design. Nevertheless, lets introduce Ariana. It’s a real map server with custom cities such as Gengia, Pyre and Oken. We are still developing some new areas to attract RPG players. Our server was made for RPG players, because of the high amount of Quests, but aswell for War players, who enjoy teamfight and impress other players with their PVP knowledge and skills.

You might think: ‘why should we join a real map server again?’ Well, we can not force people to play our server, but we invite you to play our server because we can promise alot of things. Due to our team, which exist of three developers, we will implement alot of new features, which will fascinate alot of players.

The Ariana Staff takes this server really serious. Therefore we have individual developers. Let's introduce our Staff members, so you can have a first impression of us:

Administrator Ariana:
I'm the global developer of this Server. I created this project and I will try to help every developer from my team to reach their aims.

[Mapper] Laxus:
He is our Mapper. He will focus on fixxing Map Bugs, creating new Islands with new Hunt Places and assure you, that you will have nice RPG feelings, but awesome war places aswell.

[Source Developer] Haka:
He is our C++ Developer. All servers are based on a special engine. Most servers have just downloaded these sources, but we will even modify it, to improve alot of things. This engine is really important, because stabiliziation comes from the TFS engine.

[Web Developer] Mensi:
Our last developer is focusing on the website. He will implement nice new unique PHP scripts, currently working on a new layout and focusing on the web scripts and security.

Experience Stages:
1-50 = 1000x
51-100 = 800x
101-120 = 500x
121-140 = 300x
141-160 = 200x
161-180 = 150x
181-200 = 120x
201-250 = 100x
251-300 = 50x
301-350 = 10x
351+ = 3x

Skill: 45.0 x
Magic: 18.0 x
Loot: 4.0 x
Spawn: 3 x

Client: 8.6
IP: ariana.servegame.com
Port: 7171

You will find alot of unique features:
• Automatic Raid System
• Awesome War Feelings
• Awesome Staff Members
• Incoming Unique features (events, maps)
• Quests like Inquisition Quest, Pits of Inferno etc...
• Great Uptime (99% because of Updates)
• Balanced Vocations

Kind Regards,
Ariana Staff

Last edited:
I might try it out simply because I am bored. Kind of dislike the high rates, which I think are a bit over the top. But meh, I'll probably give it a few hours of my time for testing :p

Update: The Team Leader with more then 10 active players will get some free points. I hope this will attract some teams to join this server!

Also we will create alot of unique events scripts which should give people free points!

Stay tuned!

Can you please fix so assassin stars are infinite? I dont wanna carry stars 24/7.

Sever starting to shape up tho, over 20 active online now.

Good Morning,
how are you guys? I hope you had yesterday a wonderful day. Thanks for the people who have reported already some things. Here is the Patch Preview of 1.0:

• All Ammunition are now infinity.
• Assassin Star got a higher hitchance.
• Stamina Refiller in Shop System added (3 Points).
• Additional exhaust on corpse opening (security measure).
• Captain Seahorse can travel you to Cormaya now.
• Exhaust to Changegold, will prevent abuse.

More fix will come soon.

Furthermore we want to announce that soon events will be broadcasted. We are currently working on an event page, which will setup everything.

We are nearly done with our unique zombie event script which will be released probably in the next patch.

So guys, stay tuned!​

All people start at this ot, its a nice balanced ot
-staff is nice
-doing events

bump patch 2.0 came today out! We need more players guys, give it a try!

By looking at the website I can see some spoofing..

Back