• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][9.60] Euphoria RPG 9.6 -BETA-

Or maybe make wands damage scales with magic level?
--
I actually dislike those npcs selling every item on the game.. It's actually annoying since everyone can have that x item.. just need effort to get money.

- - - Updated - - -

I also think that "info room" could been redone in a 1000% more informative way than just go there to get exp.
About the quest log, that could've redone in a better way to.. since I just made the character and I know about all the quests you have..
It should be rpgish not you just tell everything I must do..
For now, that's all.

stfu

Or maybe make wands damage scales with magic level?
--
I actually dislike those npcs selling every item on the game.. It's actually annoying since everyone can have that x item.. just need effort to get money.

- - - Updated - - -

I also think that "info room" could been redone in a 1000% more informative way than just go there to get exp.
About the quest log, that could've redone in a better way to.. since I just made the character and I know about all the quests you have..
It should be rpgish not you just tell everything I must do..
For now, that's all.

If you noticed, the items are overpriced, I like it tho.. If you really want an item, and got the cash (overpriced) just purchase it? Will help alot at mid-lvl (ex. if an EK wants skull staff, pay 24k for it) expensive yup, but still helping him in the game.

BoH for 120k, why do you complain? I don't think many players will purchase them anyways. Just look at the prices before you speak please :/

dvqy42.jpg

Me and fisherman raping ancient scarabs

Well, here are my thoughts after trying it. First of all, I feel like it's just quest after quest after quest, it's not worth just grinding or exploring. I really like the Bestiary system but it barley has any point to it since monsters aren't custom... They only thing custom about monsters is their name. I already know what most monsters can drop and if anything you can just use tibiawiki, so there's no point in Bestiary since monsters don't have custom loot, even if they do it's probably at higher levels and it should be all monsters not just higher level ones. Team hunting on here is kind of stupid when doing quests because when you kill the boss only 1 person gets the item, then you have to wait forever to kill it again. There should be some kind of feature to make hunting fun like making all monsters have a chance to drop rare items, or maybe make it so when you're hunting there's a chance a boss will spawn, stuff like that to make it more enjoyable and not boring. There's no custom items that I know of which disappoints me, and even if there is I bet it's for a high level. I honestly got pretty bored after playing it for like an hour or 2. Also I'm not trying to say the server is terrible and this is only beta so I'm sure it will get better but as of right now I find it to boring to play.

Ye, I wished for more custom, sure, small things like Larvas dropping tears (also visible in the Beastiary) is new but only for quests and custom items I have seen were...well, crystal ring gives 4 fist.
Hope there will be additions in the future and maybe a level requirement for the Beastiary entries as else you get 2 of all and can create a high level second char :s

This is why we have a Beta :) to get the peoples opinions. and find over/under powered things ingame

This is why we have a Beta :) to get the peoples opinions. and find over/under powered things ingame

add some custom creatures and spells and people will be happy! :) cause i know how this will be going on after finishing the quests I have left i will end up grinding rl tibiam onsters with rl tibia spells but latin names :D

Its really cool server,but one thing is fkn annoying i took giant race and now im like level 30 and i hear that i could of had prayed after every 5 lvls and get better skills
but you cant do it anymore ,FML

It's really hard to get the hang of... When you do though, It's really fun.

Recommended. <3

Yeah... of course the server need some improvements.

Only the beginning quests(like the ones in Granitewood or the 2 in Fort Stock~ at the moment) should be added to questlog from the start. And IMHO there should be some difficulty description tag added to them -> Quest for legion helmet -> [Very Easy], Quest for Plate Legs -> [Easy] and so on.

Ofc there will be reset...
However the server need some testers and if there will be no players playing on it there will be no "real server".

Well me and my friend played, but cba to lvl up if there's gonna be a reset. no offence but im not in for testing :)

i waiting for demon, grim reaper spawn and more quests cuz now i can kill everythink on this ot xd and only do mounts (there is bug i get titanica instead of dragonling or what is that... ;s) and 3 giant spiders on spawn? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? loot 10 gss and 8 tarantulas loot 25 tarantula eggs stfu ;(

Babirye boatdude no worki !:(
now it works again :p

playing rp here 47 lvl atm

Last edited:
Back