• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Age of Pride 8.40-42.

klekSu

Stroke my ego.
Reaction score
Age of Pride

~*Ip*~: ageofpride.com
~*Port*~: 7171
~*Client*~: Tibia 8.40-42
~*Start*~ 20.07.2010
~*Uptime*~: 24/7, never crashes, tested for one and half a year on different ots.
~*Hosted in*~: Germany, on a dedicated server with 1 gbit Internet connection.
~*Website*~: Age of Pride- Latest News
~*Exp rate*~: stages, level 350 easy made, 351+ x10.
~*Map*~: Custom, own made. It contains 7 cities.
~*Runes*~: Normal charges and prices. Buyable at npc and rune shop click-and-buy.
~*Loot rate*~: 3x
~*Server type*~: Pvp. 6 kills gives you Red skull and 10 leads you to a ban.
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: 25x Skill and 10x Magic.

More Features:
~*Poi Quest*~
~*Annihilator*~
~*INQ Quest*~
~*Balanced vocations*~
~*Addons system (rl tibia)*~

Screens:
Temple
Temple.png

Teleport room
Teleports.png

Quest room
Quest.png

Rune shop
Runes.png

Shops
Shops.png

Azazels
Azazel.png

Uriels
Uriel.png

Last edited:
Hehe I remember this server ;) It actually pwns, you guys should test it... Give you the best of luck klekSu!

10/10!

Hi Sizaro :) and thanks. Where have you been, playing WoW or? Go VM.

was like "o shit imma play this"...
...until I saw; ~*Hosted in*~: USA - Florida, on a dedicated server with 1 gbit Internet connection.

yes, since the majority of the players will be polish, and you're polish as well, I see NO GOD DAMN reason to host it in USA; unless you got a free host ofcourse.

yes, since the majority of the players will be polish, and you're polish as well, I see NO GOD DAMN reason to host it in USA; unless you got a free host ofcourse.
Why do you say the majority of the players will be polish? No it won't, why would it be? I host it in USA for a reason.

tell me the reason please, YOU will lag as well, since you are from poland ( I think ), and you already lost 2 players cuz of the hosting,

I'm not there to play and be a corrupt staff, I'm there to be fair not playing staff. I hate polish players, they are abusing everything they can while american people don't.

wanna have 10 american players, or 100 polish, 50 swedish, 50 german, and 50 dutch?

Yeah that's true. I should move it to the European one.

It's online on the american at the moment. Yeah I'll do that.

dedicated changed, imma get 300 now ;D;D
more quests please,
make monsters I can get money from, I NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER profit on any bosses

Last edited:
Back