• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY][CUSTOM/10.98] RAKKEDO - Grind Gods (Beta Tests)

Server Website/AAC
http://rakkedo.pl/
Server Address
rakkedo.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
Daily reward chest is not working now and when you use the warp you will automatically sometimes say inviteplayer

Daily reward chest is not working now and when you use the warp you will automatically sometimes say inviteplayer
Ok, im at work now, i will fix that when i back. Its something of ids bugs thats was fixing yesterday. Thanks for report i will prepare some compesation for it.

Since last update loot is barely dropping did 300 of those verena got 4 loot items 1 lvl 100 weapon box 3 lvl 75 eq boxes.
At lvl 99 exp is gone, good motivator to leave the server.

Since last update loot is barely dropping did 300 of those verena got 4 loot items 1 lvl 100 weapon box 3 lvl 75 eq boxes.
At lvl 99 exp is gone, good motivator to leave the server.
What you mean gone? 99 level is promotion level, exp gain on it is pretty low, and this make some difficulty to upgrade class, anyway u have some help things to leveling from exchange soul shards, like exp book or double exp pill.
Now i think loot rate is pretty good, make items more valuable and harder to get. So this will make crowd in player trading.
Anyway there will be some item to improve drop rate and ofc event with increasing drop rate.

I saidthis alot times, i dont wanna make server where you get end game stuff, level etc. in 3 days of playing game...

I've been testing this server for quite some time now (IGN - Iskaa) and I honestly have enjoyed it. I'm excited for the new updates every time to see what new things are coming out. @Ascuas Funkeln is a very innovative fella and is a one man show. For that, I give him lots of props for the work he has done on this server thus far!

Keep 'er up bud! Doing great work.

Cheers

Is it correct that skill exchange scroll won't increase Magical Abilities for adept? Just casting performance along with other skills my class doesn't use?

Edit:
Why am I still adept even though I'm at level 110?

Last edited:
Is it correct that skill exchange scroll won't increase Magical Abilities for adept? Just casting performance along with other skills my class doesn't use?

Edit:
Why am I still adept even though I'm at level 110?
You skip too many level by Killing Epitapth Boss Event, im right? Thats why... I already tested it and i will move it to right level of game to avoid this problem. And you voc is fixed now.
Anyway, ofc Magic Ability is using to improve Mana Pills and all classes using magic for some things. Anyway i add magic to scroll, and lets check it, thats its not op, and ofc i decrease skill gain from scroll cuz was little to high...

This decrease feels quite significant. At higer skill levels that gain wasn't that high. Now it feels quite little.
From higher level mobs drop rate of contribution capsule is higher. Anyway, skill scroll should only help instead of giving free skills...

This is exactly the kind of server I want to see succeed, and it has a lot of similarities to my own project. Makes me sad to see that servers offering this kind of innovation and uniqueness loses by player mass compared to a server like ArchLight Online where the playermass is kept happy by offering simple updates and playing it safe by implementing tons of simple NPC trade ideas and powerups you would find in a professionally developed MMORPG like FlyFF or by Asian companies. Ive played many MMORPGs and its ridiculously easy to see what a lot of servers copy and what truly is their own makings. The normative business idea is scripted and predictable, it's like going to Business School. No offense to players of these servers who claim that the servers are "Legendary". Really, they're not.

If i were to do a real world comparison, this is engineering craft and it is a lot better in my opinion. This is more innovative and offers more imagination and potential, but unfortunately it seems more difficult to attract the big player masses because of the unfamilarity and for instance the degree to which the website is badly done etc. A player would have to spend more time doing his own investigations into the unknowns of this server to actually understand it, and unfortunately many players are too lazy to appreciate something like this. I really do hope that you unleash your full imagination into this project, and that this server reaches its potential, that would give me motivation for my own project by seeing the unique servers trumping the more Business-scripted easy ideas. And i hope more players will switch over to something like this.

This is exactly the kind of server I want to see succeed, and it has a lot of similarities to my own project. Makes me sad to see that servers offering this kind of innovation and uniqueness loses by player mass compared to a server like ArchLight Online where the playermass is kept happy by offering simple updates and playing it safe by implementing tons of simple NPC trade ideas and powerups you would find in a professionally developed MMORPG like FlyFF or by Asian companies. Ive played many MMORPGs and its ridiculously easy to see what a lot of servers copy and what truly is their own makings. The normative business idea is scripted and predictable, it's like going to Business School. No offense to players of these servers who claim that the servers are "Legendary". Really, they're not.

If i were to do a real world comparison, this is engineering craft and it is a lot better in my opinion. This is more innovative and offers more imagination and potential, but unfortunately it seems more difficult to attract the big player masses because of the unfamilarity and for instance the degree to which the website is badly done etc. A player would have to spend more time doing his own investigations into the unknowns of this server to actually understand it, and unfortunately many players are too lazy to appreciate something like this. I really do hope that you unleash your full imagination into this project, and that this server reaches its potential, that would give me motivation for my own project by seeing the unique servers trumping the more Business-scripted easy ideas. And i hope more players will switch over to something like this.
Thanks for the constructive opinion, I am glad that there are still people who can appreciate the challenge posed by the game. And even more so when our own projects give strength to others to create their own.
This creates a great community, lots of people who logged in to my game, really looked for bugs, shared suggestions on what could be changed or improved. It really gives motivation, it is a pity that I have so little time and it is very slow to create this project :(

Wanna do the same with my project, i have massive amounts of intrinsic motivation for my own project, what puts me off is the amount of player masses flowing to the easy ideas, makes me lose hope that i would have success with a unique project as my own, that enough people would appreciate it enough. Then you have real life and University and whatnot, makes it hard to sit down and do the work required

I might be missing something, but how do I interact with the NPCs? There no chat function.

Update: Figured it out lol
Post automatically merged:

Also the game seems to freeze when the Mucker Lv.1 monsters are about to attack.... it like freezes exactly when they are about to attack, then i damage them and it works like normal until the next time they attack. Might be something wrong with your monster script

3rd; The ideas about the vocations is actually quite good, and if I were level 1500 I might feel entitled to be a Templar, but I feel like you should make the beginning of the game a bit more realistic with regards to vocation names. In most MMOs Templars are typically a very high level class... like the Sage which you also have.

Last edited:
I might be missing something, but how do I interact with the NPCs? There no chat function.

Update: Figured it out lol

Also the game seems to freeze when the Mucker Lv.1 monsters are about to attack.... it like freezes exactly when they are about to attack, then i damage them and it works like normal until the next time they attack. Might be something wrong with your monster script

3rd; The ideas about the vocations is actually quite good, and if I were level 1500 I might feel entitled to be a Templar, but I feel like you should make the beginning of the game a bit more realistic with regards to vocation names. In most MMOs Templars are typically a very high level class... like the Sage which you also have.
Already tested and there i dont see any freezing, maybe you got ping? Or, you launch gamy by "patcher", maybe you missed patches? :D
There are 4 grade of class,
1-99 - Appertience
100-144 - Master
145-169 - Demigod
170-185 - God
185 level is cap.

About Templar, as you see "In most MMOs " :D
Anyway Templar are "basic if we can said that, cuz every new members was called Templar" members of Order Knights Templar, and they are tied with Crusades and we can called they Crusaders, Then Paladin is pattern of virtues, best of the bests, something like Holy Knights.
Then in my game is Templar>Crusader>Paladin>Inquisitor
Why Inquisitor? It just evolve from Witch Hunter, Inquisitor sounds more Holy and "Churchy" adn bette rlinked with previous classes tha nWitch Hunter :p

Off@

I prepare new event, and some stuff in next patch, but already quite not much time, valentine days and other "stop sitting on this computer" xD

• Blacksmith Box now drop only "Upgrade Material", random value of 1-10
  • Add Card Box, this box drop Rainbow Slot Card and Card Remover, random value of 1-3

In this case shouldn't card box be added as a task reward as well?

playing for some time, havent seen a single piece of equipment/weapons drop

~edit~ found where too get some items and such, but seems that no monsters are actually attacking/doing damage

~edit #2~ you must of been outta your mind when you cut exp to 1/100th of the previous exp at lvl 99

What you mean gone? 99 level is promotion level, exp gain on it is pretty low, and this make some difficulty to upgrade class, anyway u have some help things to leveling from exchange soul shards, like exp book or double exp pill.
Now i think loot rate is pretty good, make items more valuable and harder to get. So this will make crowd in player trading.
Anyway there will be some item to improve drop rate and ofc event with increasing drop rate.

I saidthis alot times, i dont wanna make server where you get end game stuff, level etc. in 3 days of playing game...
haven't looted an exp book nor a double exp pill, and i have looted 1 soul shard that gave 100 soul shards. cost 1200 soul shards to get an exp boost when ive got a total of 290 through the first 99 lvls. and saying exp gain is pretty low is an understatement.... monsters are giving like 30-40 experience lmfao

Last edited:
playing for some time, havent seen a single piece of equipment/weapons drop

~edit~ found where too get some items and such, but seems that no monsters are actually attacking/doing damage

~edit #2~ you must of been outta your mind when you cut exp to 1/100th of the previous exp at lvl 99

haven't looted an exp book nor a double exp pill, and i have looted 1 soul shard that gave 100 soul shards. cost 1200 soul shards to get an exp boost when ive got a total of 290 through the first 99 lvls. and saying exp gain is pretty low is an understatement.... monsters are giving like 30-40 experience lmfao
1. Thanks, thats was bug coming from script thats increase damage each "class upgrade" fixing in progress now. Script disabled for a while
2. Exp Book and Soul Shards are obtainable from Epitaph event every 3h?
3. 40 level monster giving 30 exp, 100 level and more giving 700+. Then I dont understand this complain :D
4. Party grind increase exp from monster 20% per each player in party.
5. I see you expect everything for free just like that without playing, i said its not server like this.
5. You get easily 100 cuz of no dmg bug, soo you skip all dificulty of game xD

Beta, happens