• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY][CUSTOM/10.98] RAKKEDO - Grind Gods (Beta Tests)

Server Website/AAC
http://rakkedo.pl/
Server Address
rakkedo.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
Hmm. I don't know why but it looks like all of my deposited items are gone.
Also think i found a bug. I had a chance to lose house because I forgot to put money in deposit but my characters which were invited could still use this house.
Another thing is I got spammed by rent mails and items which were on the floor were delivered to me through mail but they were also still in house.

Last edited:
Hmm. I don't know why but it looks like all of my deposited items are gone.
Also think i found a bug. I had a chance to lose house because I forgot to put money in deposit but my characters which were invited could still use this house.
Another thing is I got spammed by rent mails and items which were on the floor were delivered to me through mail but they were also still in house.
Yeah, houses for now are bugged as hell i need spend some more time on it. Cuz when you leave house manualy transfer item work perfect. But when you dont have money for rent then its bugging. Thanks for report anyway i will check this today when back from work :)

1. Thanks, thats was bug coming from script thats increase damage each "class upgrade" fixing in progress now. Script disabled for a while
2. Exp Book and Soul Shards are obtainable from Epitaph event every 3h?
3. 40 level monster giving 30 exp, 100 level and more giving 700+. Then I dont understand this complain :D
4. Party grind increase exp from monster 20% per each player in party.
5. I see you expect everything for free just like that without playing, i said its not server like this.
5. You get easily 100 cuz of no dmg bug, soo you skip all dificulty of game xD

Beta, happens
It's funny I kept playing to test the stability of the server and see if I could find any bugs, and you respond with dumbass responses like I expect everything for free without playing. You will fail at developing servers just because how dogshit your attitude is. Lvl 100 hydras we're giving 300 exp each you tweaker, and btw was on for longer than 3 hours that event never happened or anything else for that matter.

It's funny I kept playing to test the stability of the server and see if I could find any bugs, and you respond with dumbass responses like I expect everything for free without playing. You will fail at developing servers just because how dogshit your attitude is. Lvl 100 hydras we're giving 300 exp each you tweaker, and btw was on for longer than 3 hours that event never happened or anything else for that matter.
Sorry man, u play one day and complain about everything (Low drop, low exp, low soul shards, etc)
If you see something liek this, you can feel it as a whining and want easy get stuff? Ofc yes...
I just explain you how its works etc. You understand this like attack, and ofc you counter it.
Anyway, its you opinion and i dont wanna toxic conversation here

Yeah, houses for now are bugged as hell i need spend some more time on it. Cuz when you leave house manualy transfer item work perfect. But when you dont have money for rent then its bugging. Thanks for report anyway i will check this today when back from work :)
So my house is lost again even tho I had money in deposit. Items I had there are gone and it kind of rolled back to previous state with other item on the floor.
Another thing, what about wiped depo? What is it related to? I've never seen a depo wipe...

So my house is lost again even tho I had money in deposit. Items I had there are gone and it kind of rolled back to previous state with other item on the floor.
Another thing, what about wiped depo? What is it related to? I've never seen a depo wipe...
About "wipes" its happend when server crash or i restart server without closing it, and player are logged in. Depot automatically save when you put item on it.
I recommended you to dont put any items in house, im trying fixing it, this need some of source edits and i restart server constantly.
Anyway i remove this letter spam thats you report.

Money must be in bank not deposit

:)

How are things going? It has been a while since thread update.
Saw some things changed like map and bunch of other details but not much was mentioned.
Is it part of some bigger update and just gotta wait for summary?

How are things going? It has been a while since thread update.
Saw some things changed like map and bunch of other details but not much was mentioned.
Is it part of some bigger update and just gotta wait for summary?
Hello, you got me :D

I can tell you "small piece" of info, i think alot about PvP, and there will be 4 cities for players, it will be chosen on character creation. I post more when finish this case, there i need more balance of clasess for PvP.
I need some more time to finish this :)