• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] Ruthless Chaos Season 2 - the return of RPG (Low rate)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does it feel so choppy? I have over 800 FPS in the client, but it feels like I'm playing at 2 FPS.

I tried re-installing and running as admin. Nothing fixes it.

Could you make it possible to MC? I know its a selfish request but i dont wanna spend my time training on a knight and just moving him eveery 15 mins, i wanna be able to level another char meanwhile and explore and play the server.

Dont think theres any harm whatsoever in enabling MCs, is there

Last edited:
Why does it feel so choppy? I have over 800 FPS in the client, but it feels like I'm playing at 2 FPS.

like that for me to. I was looking forward to playing here but for some reason i have some crazy choppy lag which I have never experienced on any European server I have played on.

Last edited:
I used the Windows Client v2.0 (Rar file) File to download the client. I have no problem.

edit: not sure if links are allowed on this forum, removed the hyperlink.

Theres no bank npc in the frisgia emcampement, u cant send any parcels there, u cant trade via market system since u need deposited gold for that, u cant get promoted. Yeah, that place is a good place to piss off players.

Last edited:

its to much fps thats why you can cap it :D

I think that the server is really good.
I played alot of rl maps in the last time, now I got bored.
So I decided to start here, and it feels really good :p
I mean im only level 21 till now, but I've already found some quests with a fair reward.
I like it and I will for sure continue playin it.

E5RwDV3.jpg

Who needs a team

Has anyone found a fix for this choppy fps lag or whatever it is, it is so god dam annoying, it is kind of turning me off the server, i have 280 fps in game, but it legit feels like i am playing with 10.

Has anyone found a fix for this choppy fps lag or whatever it is, it is so god dam annoying, it is kind of turning me off the server, i have 280 fps in game, but it legit feels like i am playing with 10.

Not that I know of. I can't play the server, it gives me a headache at 10FPS. Sad, but I guess I'll stick to FarCry 4. (I have a GTX 970, my computer can run more than 300 tibia clients and not worry about shit)

Yea i am done playing as well, completely unplayable the way it is

Alright well i seemed 2 fix mine, i downloaded the client from the 2nd link down and it seems to be working as normal now, not the recommended link

Yeah, The RAR file seems to have the least amount of trouble if you have winrar :D

Status
Not open for further replies.