• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] Ruthless Chaos Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally, a good server to play for a long time! I hope we can slay the ruthless seven on this era.

Greetings, Liro.

It would near perfection if you got Tibia 11 working on it.

For any special reason? Tibia 10.xx is pretty fine as it is for now :p

Indeed it does!

We are happy for all the excitement! We'll make sure not to let you guys down :D

If You would make hotbar on custom client ( like on tibia 11 ) to attach spells, items etc. it would be great :)

Last edited:
Can someone explain to @Glecko that frag system where if u kill someone with 20 people EVERYONE take unjustified kill is not cool for long-term servers?

Last edition we were 4 people and got ganked by 15-20 people on exit of mino dungeon we all died obviousy... but all those ppl took unjusts for us i mean before i died over 10 people managed to hit me for 1+ dmg and every of em took unjust 1 action 1 gank and 10 people took red skulls nice fights

lore map and custom content is really fun but well.. its 4 season people just gonna check new things and quit server maybe if u fix frags like retro only last hit+most dmg count ppl would stay much longer?

Can someone explain to @Glecko that frag system where if u kill someone with 20 people EVERYONE take unjustified kill is not cool for long-term servers?

Last edition we were 4 people and got ganked by 15-20 people on exit of mino dungeon we all died obviousy... but all those ppl took unjusts for us i mean before i died over 10 people managed to hit me for 1+ dmg and every of em took unjust 1 action 1 gank and 10 people took red skulls nice fights

lore map and custom content is really fun but well.. its 4 season people just gonna check new things and quit server maybe if u fix frags like retro only last hit+most dmg count ppl would stay much longer?

What was your IGN last season? I have literally only seen 3 people with red-skulls the past 2 seasons.

I think my name last season was such a toxic player was playing with 3 other player

U probably didnt see many ppl with rs cause rs=retired on this server :/

If u are rpg alone player just suicide few times its not hard to recover ur xp loss (if i remember good there fair fight rules system and twist of fate but not sure now) and make RS half of ur enemies

Bring 2 friends to kill em just sneak red skulls dont take white/yellow skulls its all u do if u get killed by few ppl and they take unjust its good for u... they cant even help their mates with rs getting sneaked by random people thats bullshit with low xp loss and easy gameplay

This season we have implemented the old frag system, where only the last hit killer and the most damage dealer take the frag for a kill :)

For any special reason? Tibia 10.xx is pretty fine as it is for now :p

Indeed it does!

We are happy for all the excitement! We'll make sure not to let you guys down :D

Tibia 11 has those action bars/spell bars and in-game WASD and other usefull stuff.
Also the client itself looks smoother (at least on my machine)
That would be pretty good to have those features.

This season we have implemented the old frag system, where only the last hit killer and the most damage dealer take the frag for a kill :)

Also, would by any means you start this season at midnight? I mean, its kinda accessible for more people to start playing in on the very first few hours.
Won't be able to login until 20:00 PM or something (also I think I'm not the only one in this situation)
:p

Also, would by any means you start this season at midnight? I mean, its kinda accessible for more people to start playing in on the very first few hours.
Won't be able to login until 20:00 PM or something (also I think I'm not the only one in this situation)
:p

Midnight, as in 00:00?

I think plenty of people dont have an issue getting on at 15:00, its holiday times after all.

Cool stuff!!

Also you guys did a great job with the website!! ;)

I'm really busy with work the last months, but I'll be hopping in from time to time.

Tibia 11 has those action bars/spell bars and in-game WASD and other usefull stuff.
Also the client itself looks smoother (at least on my machine)
That would be pretty good to have those features.

Tibia 11 support would be amazing, it has tons of new qol features and feels alot better than the old client imho, but I suppose it would take some time to add

I do have couple of questions about the shaman vocation. something that is not quite clear to me.

How do totems work?
does it have a range? can it be targeted by aoe-spells? do you have to re-cast totems everytime you go out of range? how much hp do they have? or is it simply a buff on your character?

Totems are immobile and can be killed. They seem to last very long though, atleast 30 minutes. Some totems only buff the caster and others buff your entire party.

Status
Not open for further replies.