• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] Ruthless Chaos Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glecko

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Bonus Exp Event

For a week, all players below up to level 100 will obtain an additional 50% experience from creatures. Moreover, all players will advance skills and magic level at a 50% increased rate!
Register now to benefit from this event!

What is Ruthless Chaos?

Ruthless Chaos is a low-rate RPG server project that strives to make players recover the unique feeling of playing a brand-new game, while maintaining the important core elements of Tibian gameplay. With 10 years of expertise in development, we can guarantee you that feeling.

This is the fourth season of Ruthless Chaos. Every season brings tons of new content and improves the existing one, assuring a better experience to its players.

We are glad to present:

Release Date: Friday, 7th July 2017, at 15:00 CET
20% extra points for donations before the release of the season.

VGsf3ZZ.png

Short Summary
Client: Custom Client

Experience: Custom, similar to a range from 7x to 5x
Skills: 7x
Magic: 5x
Loot: 1.5x
Open PvP (with war system)
Protection level: 50

Starting guilds recieve special advantages
100% Custom map with lots of places to explore
Custom profession system
Custom vocation - Shaman
Unique storyline and RPG elements
More than 500 quests
Over 350 custom creatures
Lots of custom items and mounts
World Events
Daily Challenges and Lottery
Balanced Vocations
Scripted bossfights
Dedicated 24/7 server with no lag
No overpowered donations (mostly cosmetic)

VGsf3ZZ.png

VGsf3ZZ.png

Shaman - New vocation

With this season, Ruthless Chaos greets its first fully custom vocation, the Shaman. They are a hybrid class able to switch from tanky close-combat fighters to long-range spellcasters. This vocation uses clubs as weapons, and can enchant them with elemental powers. Shamans have mastered the elements of earth and energy. When casting spells from a distance, they have powerful single-target abilities, while in melee combat they are able to deal large amounts of area-of-effect damage. You can read more about the vocation here.

W4QwlnH.png

Unique spells

In order to minimize the learning curve for new players, the four tibian vocations and their concepts remain unchanged. However, we have added several new spells with custom mechanics and tweaked existing ones to add variety and introduce new playstyles. You can read all the details here.

9jcjobY.png

Profession system

Professions offer a whole new way of upgrading your character in different ways. Blacksmithing focuses on crafting gear to suit up your character for every possible situation. Alchemy allows you to brew long-lasting elixir and short-term effect battle potions, as well as creating inscriptions that summon special creatures to aid you in battle. The newly implemented profession, Jewelry, is based on crafting gems which upgrade your equipment in unique ways. Leveling up and questing are no longer the only ways to enhance your character!

78YaFfU.png

Dungeons

Dungeons are special quests, designed for groups of 5 players. Along each dungeon, each filled with custom-made monsters, you will find some bosses, which drop special pieces of equipment. These quests require strategy and teamwork, however, the rewards you get out of them are far better.
Every dungeon can be completed by a player as many times he wants.

8m6yAPY.png
The Ruthless Chaos Quest

This is the final challenge of this server. In this quest, you will wander deep into the core of Hell itself, to find and slay the Ruthless Seven, to secure the new human kingdom from the terrible influence of the demons.
Expect a brutal challenge which envolves strategy, teamwork, a good and large team and courage!

si7L301.png

Other features

You can read more about these topics and other features of Ruthless Chaos here.

l3Rsf21.png
Elites: Every monster on the server, has the chance to spawn as an elite, with improved strength and loot.

eQvcRSZ.png
Feats of Strength: Be the first one to complete the most epic challenges in the game to earn a mention on the hall of fame on the website. You can see the challenges that are awaiting you here.

jjPknwp.png

Guild Bonuses scaling with online guild members

1JYwuLY.png

Special daily quests

50JpoyU.png

Craftable equipment with unique attributes

gKUSHS5.png

Goblin Raffle for online players

New content of Season 4
  • Custom client will now be based on Tibia 10.x, with all of its features.
  • Jewelry, a brand new profession based on crafting gems that improve your equipment.
  • The Shaman, the first fully custom vocation of Ruthless Chaos.
  • Major rebalance of the two different beginnings.
  • A completely new website engine and website layout.
  • New bosses, new areas and new creatures all around the world.
  • A discord channel for the community. Join us here!

c8S6JcV.png

VGsf3ZZ.png

Play now!
www.ruthlesschaos.com/play

Follow us!

Join our discord channel to interact with the community and talk with the developers!

Like us to be the first one to know about upcoming updates and news.

Subscribe to see our videos. We will upload update teasers and all kinds of server-related videos.

Last edited:
Ugh and to think I just booked 2 weeks of vacation to Spain leaving the 12th, sad times...

Still there for the launch tho

Can someone correct me if I'm wrong... but is every season basically the same start?

Can someone correct me if I'm wrong... but is every season basically the same start?

What do you mean with "same start"? There are two different "questlines" in the beginning, and a bunch of new storylines (and bosses) featuring new seasons. However, the "main" quest is the same - to beat the ruthless seven. The path there gets slightly different tho with the new features every season brings.

Hope that was somewhat close to an answer you were looking for ^^

What do you mean with "same start"? There are two different "questlines" in the beginning, and a bunch of new storylines (and bosses) featuring new seasons. However, the "main" quest is the same - to beat the ruthless seven. The path there gets slightly different tho with the new features every season brings.

I think he rather means the start of each season. I don't know about this season, but for now every season has brought up some really cool stuff that changes the gameplay. For example last season (3), the profession system made the game feel quite different from season 2. And there's usually new quests, items, dungeons, hunting spots, areas etc. I at least don't get bored xD

And dont forget, I think nobody has slain a R7 (we didnt even manage to open the ghastly portal in season 1), so that's a challenge to look forward to! ^^

That is exactly the type of response I was looking for XD. Basically sum'd up everything I was curious about. thank you

I think he rather means the start of each season. I don't know about this season, but for now every season has brought up some really cool stuff that changes the gameplay. For example last season (3), the profession system made the game feel quite different from season 2. And there's usually new quests, items, dungeons, hunting spots, areas etc. I at least don't get bored xD

And dont forget, I think nobody has slain a R7 (we didnt even manage to open the ghastly portal in season 1), so that's a challenge to look forward to! ^^

Not sure if one actually got slain last season, but we got damn close.

We managed to slay Ashfalor, under leadership of yours truly. ;)

I hope we get a few more druids this season. Can never have enough of them!

Last edited:
Ruthless Chaos was the best RPG server that I have played. It's a shame I don't have the time I used to when I was younger. Would have loved to experience all the new content and features that have been added in the past 2 seasons.
Curious to see how far the adventurers will make it this season! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.