• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] Ruthless Chaos - the return of RPG to Open Tibia. [Low rate]

Also been wondering about this, i have checked all the caves near by, tries putting some items on the table and pulling the lever, nothing seemed to work.

I'm also trying to figure out that same damned quest lol

Make an npc that takes life crystals in exchange for life rings

EDIT : Also, I didnt test it, but did you (can you) make the train party spells last a bit longer?

Last edited:
It is nice, just needs more people and more updates, the server seems to be losing people not gaining people.

New update released!
  • The experience rewards of the Sarlin Society taskline have been significantly increased. Also, 3 new tasks have been added and some of the existing ones have been reworked.
  • Protection level now reaches up to level 50. In addition, players below protection level who die will not loose their backpack or any items.
  • 5 new spells have been added: "Iron Wall" for knights, "Rejuvenation" for druids, "Split arrow" for paladins and "Volcanic Rain" and "Storm Surge" for sorcerers. You can check the details on them in the "Vocation changes" section.
  • Added 2 new major quests for mid-level!
You can read all the details about it on our website, here. :)

second%20update.png

Last edited:
Crashed or you updated?

Also, what about the people who did a few Sarlin Society tasks? Like me, I did 2 or 3, do I get the difference between the exp I recieved and the exp that its set at now? Since I lost exp now.. And I was saying how those kinda hard tasks should give more exp. 35 vamp one gave me like 7k exp? -.-

14:00 You see a twin axe (Atk:46, Def:24, axe fighting +2).
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 50 or higher.
It weighs 64.00 oz.

IT DOESNT GIVE +2 AXE. ADD IT TO MOVEMENTS PLIX :(

@up: agree! multishot seems awesome! btw did somebody already kill those bosses of the sarlin society? im wondering how hard are they etc!

@up: agree! multishot seems awesome! btw did somebody already kill those bosses of the sarlin society? im wondering how hard are they etc!
the one where you face "your darker self" or what it said, can be hard, for me rewyn and nowii it took some time to get the knight down, because of his healing, I wouldnt go there solo ( the others hit hard but go down fast)

Only sucks about this server is the damage formula on each and one creautere, compaired to how they balanced the vocation. Eq doesnt seem to help shit. And where are you guys? No GM's online, where the freaking service

Back