• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Faloria 7.4 | Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amoaz Im waiting for some of you to answer me ingame because my account isnt working...u can logg in in website but in the client says its not correct, peroxide got my acc and password he also tried it. 5 days without account. After that...when i was playing eternia 2005~ my sorcerer lvl 52 mlvl 60 was hitting around 250-330, now just think about ur overpowered magic dammage.

Amoaz Im waiting for some of you to answer me ingame because my account isnt working...u can logg in in website but in the client says its not correct, peroxide got my acc and password he also tried it. 5 days without account. After that...when i was playing eternia 2005~ my sorcerer lvl 52 mlvl 60 was hitting around 250-330, now just think about ur overpowered magic dammage.

If you cant login in-game but on website you're probably deleted for cheating.

The only thing i know is that i dont play since 14th december at night, i didnt give u any chance of deleting me for any reason, and ye, im not going to create another account. If you are not interested im not aswell, GL.

The only thing i know is that i dont play since 14th december at night, i didnt give u any chance of deleting me for any reason, and ye, im not going to create another account. If you are not interested im not aswell, GL.

Whats your characters name even?

ey brainless kiddoXD we both didn't had mana for ue wahahahah mister polack think formoment he was pro:( to bad. and since double sd doesn't kill we couldn't kill you. there goes your victory:(
dude you guys showed how bad you guys are yesterday wahhaha dieing in most stupid stack ever @passage. then die like rats in a house in carlin. its just that you guys come back like rats and have unlimited supplies cause you play 24/7, now we have to stop war everytime cause were out of supps you know.
we for moment touch you guys were quitting yesterday, fosfik dieing 5 times (rooking?), zabije suicide actions (rooking?) but im glad you guys didn't.
and killing someone with burst ue is nothing mex, its just that i don't ahve cash enough to wear utamo vita constantly. i just wish gm changed ue formula then this war is totally different. cause serious you guys are completely nothing,zero without ueXD

- - - Updated - - -

@amoaz
could you take a look in ancient scarabs? they should be quit nice to hunt, nice gp drops/plate armor/scarab coins/ and other pearls. but they are kinda bugged and drop barely none of these. and its already hard enough to fix some scarab coins this could solve it abit i guess?

You are the one who is noone hiding behind 10 palladins trololo, if we just wanted we could all take 70 lvls and easily kill all ur pallies all the time with triple ue, but i dont feel like to doing it wasting time on exping here. Do u remember any server on which u werent a noob hiding behind ur team that included most palladins? Stop bothering who won who lose, we dont care and we dont take this server serious since all of us are waiting for realots. Witek is leaving tomorrow for idk 1-2 week so he can do with his char w/e he wants. I can rook my char since i dont care about this ot and boring fight againts u paladin team. And stop playing smart ass on forum since everyone knows that u are crying on vent when u die, me either.

And i already quitted, was going to shoot my last 20bp of sds on demons and then quit, failed lost all sds so quitting anyway.

If there was no other server to play in future (realots) u would already quit faloria since u would only cry about us nolifing and one shooting u with ue.

@Amoaz
Ue is as it was back in days, so its not neccesery to fix it. Atleast when it comes to 1v1 its easier to kill a mage instead of wasting all sds trying to make a kill sd+ue. Only noobs think that fighting 1v1 mage vs mage, pvp = sd+ue, i'm sorry but there is no rules, u can kill a mage with burst gfb ue aswell. You learned sd+ue from enfo servers and think its how mage should fight another mage.

Last edited:
Yea I gave up too on this server. It takes ages for them to do anything and they dont really act like care about players, atleast Amoaz do not.

Prolly if there would not be any problems on the start it would be much more intensive action here but... it was just Dwadwa + Mex Teams vs GFags + some Zaowans.

you guys must do something because it seems like faloria is losing players. I just saw Niklas and Gsius pking around with RS, I believe they are going to quit too.

I really like this server but it has way too low amount of players in it.

Good luck.

EDIT: Why not keep the old name Mastercores? it may bring back the old players since Faloria isn't so famous... Or atleast try to bring peoples attention to join this server.

Lower ue dmg and mlvl loss then reset chars and make new fresh start! I bet it would bring much more players since it failed a little bit at the beginning. It would be nice to fight in next 2 weeks until realots is online!

allways this guys talking about resets lol, lets make those 100~ players lose their lvl and shit and reset so they can level up again
make sence does it?

if you make reset before realots maybe more people will start with fixed things with higher magic lvl for sorcerers :) reset if possible

this post goes directly to owner of OT not to random player ;)

You are the one who is noone hiding behind 10 palladins trololo, if we just wanted we could all take 70 lvls and easily kill all ur pallies all the time with triple ue, but i dont feel like to doing it wasting time on exping here. Do u remember any server on which u werent a noob hiding behind ur team that included most palladins? Stop bothering who won who lose, we dont care and we dont take this server serious since all of us are waiting for realots. Witek is leaving tomorrow for idk 1-2 week so he can do with his char w/e he wants. I can rook my char since i dont care about this ot and boring fight againts u paladin team. And stop playing smart ass on forum since everyone knows that u are crying on vent when u die, me either.

And i already quitted, was going to shoot my last 20bp of sds on demons and then quit, failed lost all sds so quitting anyway.

If there was no other server to play in future (realots) u would already quit faloria since u would only cry about us nolifing and one shooting u with ue.

@Amoaz
Ue is as it was back in days, so its not neccesery to fix it. Atleast when it comes to 1v1 its easier to kill a mage instead of wasting all sds trying to make a kill sd+ue. Only noobs think that fighting 1v1 mage vs mage, pvp = sd+ue, i'm sorry but there is no rules, u can kill a mage with burst gfb ue aswell. You learned sd+ue from enfo servers and think its how mage should fight another mage.

don't need to proof you anything got tons of cams wich shows things you will never do. and if i have a nice paladin team, why should i play dumb and be a target as a mage? should i run as a lvl 47 mage infront? hope you start using your cmon sense once mex:s
but i see we kicked you guys already, i heard its cause were to many etc.
play even more then you do now:eek: is that possible? omg you should be proud of it polack whahahah

but funny isn't it you guys felt big boys out of carlin city always. map clickign away when needed refill mana come back with ue spam kill some of us then run away again. but once you get in city you kept on dieing. thats why you will never be anything, bad team play only able to play in open field panicing in small area's:s

Its h-rate, you can get 50 in 1 day, and its still better to start once again and play with 150-200 ppl than rpging with 30. Atm there is even no team to fight against since dwadwa kid team lost and gone emo.

Died with 80 players online? I dont get your point. Just because one team is emo about losing the war? I wont reset it.

a reset maybe will get 150 players now players decreasing every day.. man realots start in 2 weeks if you dont want lose players please reset before its late :p

Do not reset! However, you should, seriously, lower the magic loss.. It's way too high. This will definetly bring back some players. I do not want this server to run with 40 players online when Realots goes up...

Died with 80 players online? I dont get your point. Just because one team is emo about losing the war? I wont reset it.

losing the war xd? i wrote this cuz noone of us and enemys take faloria seroius. it goes like that, take lvl 50> get some cash/runes> war> wait for realots. END OF THE FAILLORIA

Status
Not open for further replies.