• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Highrate - OriginalTibia 7.4 - 24x7 REALMAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Runes in shop isnt a big deal, if mana fluid gives you 100+ mana then easily you can make a bp sd in 30 sec, i dont see why you guys cry lol, maybe uhs for sorceresr would be a problem but fuck it, if you guys are war kings like me then you loot in war

hahaha pro :D and why mex is baned haha

Fribben change title to [Poland] instead of [Germany] because it's Poland host.

Runes in shop isnt a big deal, if mana fluid gives you 100+ mana then easily you can make a bp sd in 30 sec, i dont see why you guys cry lol, maybe uhs for sorceresr would be a problem but fuck it, if you guys are war kings like me then you loot in war

Big waro kingo zaowan i bow down before your face and i salute you. MAD SENSE 5000 BROR.

If manas heal 100+ i DON'T see why there would be runes in shops, runes in shops will just allow people to be all like boom baam shaaablaaaam! That's me killing dragon lords by the way.

Let us have no runes in the shops, i know it's hard to say no now that the great and wise wizard zaowan has spoked but lissna please no runos in shopos.

give us the ability to choose starting city - thais will be overcrowded with 8lvls trying to get boat money -,- or just make boats free

mc allowed since we cant buy runes in shop?

cant buy points, redirects to first server

- Skill rate = 10.
- Magic rate = 4.

skills need to be higher if the mana regen is going to be 8 per 1sec..... unfair to other vocs

Last edited:
give us the ability to choose starting city - thais will be overcrowded with 8lvls trying to get boat money -,- or just make boats free

mc allowed since we cant buy runes in shop?

cant buy points, redirects to first server

- Skill rate = 10.
- Magic rate = 4.

skills need to be higher if the mana regen is going to be 8 per 1sec..... unfair to other vocs

I agree with the skill rate being higher, perhaps between 12-15x

Knights is not supposed to get high skills Quick and if its 15 skill rate then Knights will sooner or later hit around 200+ and thats not how Knight suppose to be, they are fucking tanks Little nooby rpgers, go play originallowrate instead

Nobody will play knight on highrate, who gives a shit

Looks like a really nice server. I'm going to try it later. :p

If u are loot thief like zaowan running with the body 5 minutes then u loot in war.

I remember that one cam of either zaowan or red dee niro on tibianic-hr. Cant remember who it was but he said ey i dont have any manas or sds give me some. Meanwhile in his backpack 8 bp manas and like 4 bp sds.

Dat's like bob'hardon the lootking 4 boh every battle.

when online? GM bann multi clients?

- - - Updated - - -

whichout runemaking at shop its going be no paladin and no kngiht. unbalance the serverd

- - - Updated - - -

Can i use blackd for runemaking?

no antibot client? hahah

Botters & punishments:

We have an automatic anti-bot measure that detects aimbotters. (updated)
We have deleted over 500 players during a time of 3 weeks.

Learn to read? plz

Botters & punishments:

We have an automatic anti-bot measure that detects aimbotters. (updated)
We have deleted over 500 players during a time of 3 weeks.

Learn to read? plz

are you idiot? i know how to read fag
aimbot isnt the only bot, people will use bots for runemake, cavebot and autoheal
This server isnt antibot hah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back