• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taken care of account recoveries. Except those who didn't follow the rules and spammed my inbox. Been quite busy recently practicing my programming skills.

My first game in C# made from scratch: :p
crazygame.jpg

(Currently game crashes when you collide with the baloons. XD). [not quite done yet with the game, so still busy].

It is my school task, and the deadline is sunday. So thats why my support is awfully slow.
@Khalifa: I have reported it to erik, I thought he dealt with it. :X I am not the one in charge of the in-game stuff. But I can try to contact him again. What was your in-game name again?

^offtopic much?? srsly you're supposed to be a global mod?

^offtopic much?? srsly you're supposed to be a global mod?

I gave an update on my work on mastercores.com (account recoveries), sounds related, and I explained why I was slowed down. (sounds related).

You on the other hand, is the one going offtopic. :)

New record: 376 players online. :)
Maximum Players Online Record: 356 players, 26th February 2012 14:49 CET

Last edited:
21:36 New record of players online is: 479

:D

RealOTs' players: What's up there? :w00t:

:D

Last edited:
@up

Idiot its only 5 ppl and 450 mc rune makers!

/realotsplayermode

Srsly tho congrats erik and znote. Huge record

skype --> mrZnote

[video=youtube;VpUWRepalMA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpUWRepalMA&feature=player_embedded[/video]
movie of our team

^

Needs a bit more editing. And dont make ur vids so vide <.< I wanna see how much dmg u do :p

450 ppls online :)
btw. Admins are very active here :) for example i was banned for searching team to desert on game-chat :p

Status
Not open for further replies.