• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube;VpUWRepalMA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpUWRepalMA&feature=player_embedded[/video]
movie of our team

400 people online and the only wars are sneaking people hunting with 20 guys? where are the obs? > , >

^

That's one of the things it wont get, not even the matureness of the gamemasters either, as you saw there of that guy which got banned of posting that he got an _BANISHMENT_ because of searchin' for a DQ team in GC , thats really unbelivable.

edit;

this post is to panic

Thanks everyone for playing our server! Amazing numbers online!

[video=youtube;VpUWRepalMA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpUWRepalMA&feature=player_embedded[/video]
movie of our team

Just a headsup to people, don't bother watching this video, every one of these cams are 20 vs 5 pvp = not impressive in any way.

Just a headsup to people, don't bother watching this video, every one of these cams are 20 vs 5 pvp = not impressive in any way.

weird cause what i can remember of that vdl battle. where i really was in person and you weren't. was that in first place we had more numbers. then they gathered a bigger team from behind with 10-15 man (and so are we) they killed us and we gathered a team also in the back and killed them as you can see in the cam. dude you don't know shit of whats going on with the wars. i got cams of obs 20~ vs 20~

guilds we got against us:
MasterCores
MasterCores
MasterCores
and not to forget the many not guilded people they have. like night wolf 93 ek etc.
so beat that realots lol. 10 vs 10 fights there? if there is any war atleast.
if you try to troll bazzese do it good:(

weird cause what i can remember of that vdl battle. where i really was in person and you weren't. was that in first place we had more numbers. then they gathered a bigger team from behind with 10-15 man (and so are we) they killed us and we gathered a team also in the back and killed them as you can see in the cam. dude you don't know shit of whats going on with the wars. i got cams of obs 20~ vs 20~

guilds we got against us:
MasterCores
MasterCores
MasterCores
and not to forget the many not guilded people they have. like night wolf 93 ek etc.
so beat that realots lol. 10 vs 10 fights there? if there is any war atleast.
if you try to troll bazzese do it good:(

I don't care if you fight big guilds, in the video all you did was 10 vs 5/20 vs 10 battles. I never said you don't fight big teams, but in the video there were only crappy cams.

If you're gonna make videos assasinho at least do them good :(

I don't care if you fight big guilds, in the video all you did was 10 vs 5/20 vs 10 battles. I never said you don't fight big teams, but in the video there were only crappy cams.

If you're gonna make videos assasinho at least do them good :(

i didn't make it baby boy^^ the guy who is camming doesn't cam that often so he had just a couple of cams and decided to make a video of it. its nothing special and it just shows 50% of how wars look like on mastercores. the only war cam i have seen of realots is a masslog of 7 people on 1 high lvl:$
i bet if mex makes another one he will have ob's in it. cause almost every night we have a ob of atleast 15 vs 15.

ye we noticed that guild;p but i think there just some randoms together but it looks impressive.

That is a guild from swedens biggest community site. almost everyone of them have quited playing tibia for 6-7yrs ago

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.