• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ you can tell he's Br cause he did a space ( ) before he put a question mark

The nasty accounts of da hood:

hoodnasty.png

27~ ish [and soon about to be much more I asume]. Talk about heavy dedication. :p

ONT: GM Amoaz has gotten a promotion in the staff and has gotten access to the banhammer! Now GM activity will be even higher. :)

Last edited:
The nasty accounts of da hood:

hoodnasty.png

27~ ish [and soon about to be much more I asume]. Talk about heavy dedication. :p

ONT: GM Amoaz has gotten a promotion in the staff and has gotten access to the banhammer! Now GM activity will be even higher. :)
Lol stop banning me, and 5 of /\ people you banned were my RL's.
It hurts you that much when I give my criticism to you?
[PS, takes less than 10 seconds to make an account here with no verification shiz.]
Grow up kid, I PM'd bogart, Can't even imagine how corrupt you are on mastercores >.<

If you think im the only mod whos been banning you then you are very wrong. :p

ohh, me corrupted at mastercores? Yes. Completely. If only you was admin there not me I bet everything would be absolutely fine. :)

If you think im the only mod whos been banning you then you are very wrong. :p

ohh, me corrupted at mastercores? Yes. Completely. If only you was admin there not me I bet everything would be absolutely fine. :)
I don't want to be an Admin in an OTServer.
But what exactly did I do wrong? Everything I do here, everyone else does..

welcome back hood

i expect you to keep up the hard work and have 156 posts by this time tomorrow, as per usual

welcome back hood

i expect you to keep up the hard work and have 156 posts by this time tomorrow, as per usual
I'd have atleast 1500~ posts by now if i had ONE FUCKING ACCOUNT.
But nope, i have 1500~ between 493849 accounts that are banned by mods with a grudge

i dont like Znote either, ok he seems like hes doing a great job with mastercores but i just dont like his attitude.
but that doesnt force me to make 50 accounts just for flaming his server, i think mastercores is a cool server if you want wars, so lets just leave this thread if your from Realots, and let the Mastercores ppl dont come in the Realots thread.

i dont like Znote either, ok he seems like hes doing a great job with mastercores but i just dont like his attitude.
but that doesnt force me to make 50 accounts just for flaming his server, i think mastercores is a cool server if you want wars, so lets just leave this thread if your from Realots, and let the Mastercores ppl dont come in the Realots thread.
I didn't flame shit, I made accounts didn't even comment on the mastercores thread, and I was banned.
Get your facts straight.

> From: Stephan Vogler <[email protected]>
> Subject: Takedown notice c01.no-ip.org, c03.no-ip.org
> Date: March 6, 2012 9:49:06 AM PST
>
> We, Cipsoft GmbH, are the owner of the trademark "Tibia". Widespread
> use of the Tibia trade mark has been made in the field of exploitation
> of massively multiplayer online roleplaying games, to the extent that
> this trademark has acquired an extensive reputation and goodwill.
>
> The Tibia trademark is, accordingly, also a well-known mark for all
> relevant purposes of trademark law.
>
> It has come to our attention that our trademark is being used
> marketing a competitive massively multiplayer online roleplaying game
> utilizing the domain name "mastercores.com", hosted on IP addresses:
>
> 46.165.201.2 (port 80, 7171, 7172)

Erik is scared, in order to avoid legal actions mastercores.com is being shut down. We don't have any intentions of fighting back against cipsoft.

Server will be down until Erik decides on what to do forward.

I guess we became so popular that cipsoft had to recognize us. :p I hope they understand the power of 7.4.

Edit:
More details:
http://otland.net/f43/germany-mastercores-com-7-4-custom-4th-feb-150019/index194.html#post1477290

Last edited:
Why cipsoft care about ot server lol? they should keep up pimp rl tibia ;p btw when is the next update where it change the graphic from 2d to 3d? : /

Why cipsoft care about ot server lol? they should keep up pimp rl tibia ;p btw when is the next update where it change the graphic from 2d to 3d? : /

Maybe because they have lost thousands of players during the years and many of those players went to play OT.

Exactly, same happened on tibianic and they found a way to f**k it, so please don't give up and try to find some solution!

Tibianic has never received such a letter, only ct did and look where it got them...

We have not given up, for starters we will make a YATC client for the server. But server will be down for a while. We do have backups of database and everything.

Mania yes tibianic was shut down for 1,5month because of cipsoft.Im close friend to one of owners tibianic,so dont speak please

Status
Not open for further replies.