• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
OKej , okej the Qeastion is :)
Server will go up soon? Today?

Probably yes, they can't really afford with more downtime or a complete character reset because of realots opening in some days, that would make the last amount of players leave this OT, for good.

Me and my 13 friends are moving to real ots :D we won't ever try this server anymore

Should've hired some professional dude much earlier. But well lets see. If I have to start over again I wont play for sure :p

Good info that they hired someone who can help them with the site securities.

But..
I hope that OTS will be back today with rollback until 2:30 AM. Otherwise (char reset for example) - everyone will leave, forever.

Impatiently waiting for progress.

Me and my 13 friends are moving to real ots :D we won't ever try this server anymore

Have fun. I will try every single, bugged, crashing, ddosing server before going Realots. Because I prefer Oldschool. PZ on boats, not being able to block rope holes, or make boat traps, or any of the fun stuff.. No thx

not to mention :
OP donations and lots of botters

on realots i mean

just let em take their time to make sure everything is secure against hacking,
before rushing in and being hacked once more

Have fun. I will try every single, bugged, crashing, ddosing server before going Realots. Because I prefer Oldschool. PZ on boats, not being able to block rope holes, or make boat traps, or any of the fun stuff.. No thx

So Realots.net isn't an old school? Why people are so excited then? LOL at you guys, go play rl tibia!

@TOPIC
Znote, please give us any infos how's it goin.

realots is a 7.7 so its oldschool but with wands and pz on boats

Server resets 4 times in what, 2 weeks?

Every time realsoft has a solution how to fix it, so the next version will be PERFECT!

Just give it up people.

Server resets 4 times in what, 2 weeks?

Every time realsoft has a solution how to fix it, so the next version will be PERFECT!

Just give it up people.
This. He's been making OT's since 2007, and still can't do it. But his next version will be 100% perfect+stable.

So Realots.net isn't an old school? Why people are so excited then? LOL at you guys, go play rl tibia!

@TOPIC
Znote, please give us any infos how's it goin.

Define old school, realots is 7.7 where wands, pz on boats exists and not being able to block rope holes etc..

Did anyone count how many times it have been resetted now?

must be more than 5times

name another oldschool server we can play ...
a real oldschool server with decent amount of people online ...

And i still believe in this server, if hacking problems get fixed it will be much better

name another oldschool server we can play ...
a real oldschool server with decent amount of people online ...

And i still believe in this server, if hacking problems get fixed it will be much better
That's the problem. There's like none.

Status
Not open for further replies.