• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiho, those statements that Realsoft is rich of donations is completely bullshit. He have earned so little money from the server so far that he has been forced to spend money from his own pocket rather than relying on donations. The few pennies he have received from donations (who don't claim back money), has all been used to invest in the OT server. These are the facts. Don't believe the shit other people are saying, they don't know how money he is actually receiving. They are just doing poorly made estimates of what they "think he might have earned" which are completely inaccurate.

If he would have the money for it, we would already be running on a 1Gbps box.

News:
We believe we have fixed all bugs now, but need to do some final touches to the server engine to make our new security encryption work.
(I can also now confirm that we will have a reset).

re-Launch of MasterCores will happen 1st February 21:00 CET. (tomorrow from this post).
Server is finally coming online again. :)

So once again, paintently waiting ;)

Hiho, those statements that Realsoft is rich of donations is completely bullshit. He have earned so little money from the server so far that he has been forced to spend money from his own pocket rather than relying on donations. The few pennies he have received from donations (who don't claim back money), has all been used to invest in the OT server. These are the facts. Don't believe the shit other people are saying, they don't know how money he is actually receiving. They are just doing poorly made estimates of what they "think he might have earned" which are completely inaccurate.

If he would have the money for it, we would already be running on a 1Gbps box.

News:
We believe we have fixed all bugs now, but need to do some final touches to the server engine to make our new security encryption work.

re-Launch of MasterCores will happen 1st February 21:00 CET. (tomorrow from this post).

Hello,
Hopefully this time you guys actually fixed everything. Also, since server is offline, would you guys mind fixing the known game-play bugs?
Like... energy wall doing way too much damage.
"Bring me to" in boats/carpets is not really 7.4 and everyone has always asked for it to be taken off.
Maybe parcel trap and UH trap? People always asking for it and they have been ignored.

Edit:
Forgot to mention the bug where one can't shoot runes/bolt while running. You literally have to stop.

Last edited:
^ What he said, there are still some major gameplay bugs that has to be fixed, such as energy wall damage, uh trap etc etc u know them

Fix the fucking bugs and maybe some will play v15. Like energy bomb... Can't rope up ice holes..
SHOOTING RUNES/DRAGGING LOOTBAG WHILE RUNNING...
could go on for days

Mastercores has had too many problems.

You better fix them all before putting the server online this time.
"bring me to" has been fixed. Rope holes has been fixed. The only 2 major things left is:

1. Parcels shouldn't be walkable if several
2. Can't do anything while running

Don't do the same mistake again.. Fix everything before you put the server online this time.. For god's sake.

if you cant find anything else then flame on server just leave this thread shadymask

Mastercores has had too many problems.

You better fix them all before putting the server online this time.
"bring me to" has been fixed. Rope holes has been fixed. The only 2 major things left is:

1. Parcels shouldn't be walkable if several
2. Can't do anything while running

Don't do the same mistake again.. Fix everything before you put the server online this time.. For god's sake.
Signed.. If he actually fixes parcels+running/shooting/dragging I'll seriously play with my rls. Wasn't fun, felt like 8.0 with that pause+shoot/drag shit.

atleast i had fun about that picture but YOO give up lol!

In my opinion, people who team up with huge teams are all cowards. They can't play alone, they always need to go 5v1. Playing solo style is alot funnier. But hard when there are 15 ppl teams everywhere.

damn the rest of the server must have been really big pussys then considering we were 20 max against about 40+ in total, lol

Haha most of us were teamed up before this OT but we just havent been speaking to eachother for a long time, then when Vip's team got MANY people we thought that it'd be nice to team up and destroy the others (whichw e did) we had to keep giving them free exp days etc else they'd quit for sure

[video=youtube;knEIv8oYOVI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knEIv8oYOVI[/video]

This is what I mean, I've played OT's for a long time, never met a more ignorant team as Lonelys + Khalifas team.. well, atleast Lonelys are not here ignoring the unignorable truth, yes you are Americans and you are stubborn by birth. @Khalifa and fanboys.

so i'm stubborn and ignorant because i posted an open battle? in that case, a big percentage of this community is stubborn and ignorant. damn look at shushu that ignorant russian constantly posting his mastercores video..

truth is you came at me talking out of your ass bro for whatever reason. bottom line is i really don't care what you say and you just make yourself look stupid by continueing to post

News:

Please don't make any double exp , loot , don't change anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.