• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think u can guys speak in priv,or game somewhere.here people are waiting for Znote XD
also i bet 100$ noone is interesant on who soloed who on dead server xD
Tik-tak 2 hour left

I think u can guys speak in priv,or game somewhere.here people are waiting for Znote XD
also i bet 100$ noone is interesant on who soloed who on dead server xD
Tik-tak 2 hour left

2 hours left for what? ;p

@Khalifa: Wtf does your online time/time in front of computer have to do with whether or not certain people deserves to know what is going on? Everyone is free to make their own choices how to spend their day, and you're not the one to judge what is right or wrong. Kid.

this

znote posted saying he will update as soon as possible, when erik comes online .. 2 posts later dempah comes in the thread whining for some information when he clearly didn't read znotes post.

you and woyce should read up next time before getting so offended

znote posted saying he will update as soon as possible, when erik comes online .. 2 posts later dempah comes in the thread whining for some information when he clearly didn't read znotes post.

you and woyce should read up next time before getting so offended

You STILL don't get it do you? I mean.. Sweden is quiet a greedy country, spoiled country. Canada (YOUR COUNTRY), America and so on, does this EVER happend? PAYING customers deserve INFORMATION in situations like this. The head OWNER, ERIK; haven't said a damn THING about it, can't even text Znote what will happend/won't happend, and "He might be online today".. well? come on. Its not about addiction, its about threating your customers correct, I did see Znotes post. I just feel sorry for the people who paid money for this (I didn't) but I did waste 5 hours/day~, and you 6 hours, be pissed aswell instead of asslicking admins. retarddddddddddd

znote posted that he can't do anything without erik coming online, and he will update ASAP

you then proceed to come in 2 posts later, whining about how nobody has updated us

therefor, i called you an impatient nerd. pretty fair assessment.

also lol @ the rox english guy disappearing from this thread hahah

You STILL don't get it do you? I mean.. Sweden is quiet a greedy country, spoiled country. Canada (YOUR COUNTRY), America and so on, does this EVER happend? PAYING customers deserve INFORMATION in situations like this. The head OWNER, ERIK; haven't said a damn THING about it, can't even text Znote what will happend/won't happend, and "He might be online today".. well? come on. Its not about addiction, its about threating your customers correct, I did see Znotes post. I just feel sorry for the people who paid money for this (I didn't) but I did waste 5 hours/day~, and you 6 hours, be pissed aswell instead of asslicking admins. retarddddddddddd
Dennisbror, you're right.

Znote offline And erik goes to bed around this hour ..Looks dark guys =D Anyone know another 7.4 ot witch is good:)?

I'm fucking furious! Who is this Erik? Where can I get ahold of him?

Khalifa you shouln't be callin' anyone a so called "NERD" because you're the biggest spammer I've ever seen I mean, you do everything in your life to defend 'Znote,Erik' like that they are your father, I mean come on? If you wasted so much time on this server you should atleast be mad that it is this bad communication by the admins, and one more thing-

To be honest, I really don't think MasterCores reached 500 active players, because if they did that, lets say around 250 'GREEDY' ppls donated = 500 euro? With those money I mean everyone would love to have them, but if they realize they could earn more as Erik did/does they should do everything in their almighty life to get the server up? So I really don't think that MasterCores reached 500 active players more or less like 150 those 350 are just fail multiclienting runefarming dicks which thinks ' lets have some fun this beat is suck I wanna take a ride on your erikstick'

nuff' said

kindly

<--------------

RealOTS, Tibianic Here we go :)

if mastercores close see you on RealOTS free premmium

Khalifa you shouln't be callin' anyone a so called "NERD" because you're the biggest spammer I've ever seen I mean, you do everything in your life to defend 'Znote,Erik' like that they are your father, I mean come on? If you wasted so much time on this server you should atleast be mad that it is this bad communication by the admins, and one more thing-

To be honest, I really don't think MasterCores reached 500 active players, because if they did that, lets say around 250 'GREEDY' ppls donated = 500 euro? With those money I mean everyone would love to have them, but if they realize they could earn more as Erik did/does they should do everything in their almighty life to get the server up? So I really don't think that MasterCores reached 500 active players more or less like 150 those 350 are just fail multiclienting runefarming dicks which thinks ' lets have some fun this beat is suck I wanna take a ride on your erikstick'

nuff' said

kindly

<--------------

you're not the first one to say i "asslick erik" but if you followed my "spamming" half as much as you claim to you would realize i have done my fair share of shitting on erik and even posted a picture 100% proving he was realsoft so your insult really has no weight behind it my friend

ps 1.89 posts average per day is hardly spamming - infact you average 2.02 posts per day ;)

you're not the first one to say i "asslick erik" but if you followed my "spamming" half as much as you claim to you would realize i have done my fair share of shitting on erik and even posted a picture 100% proving he was realsoft so your insult really has no weight behind it my friend

ps 1.89 posts average per day is hardly spamming
Is this guy speaking English?

Wow erik is clever;O Érik just used znote to earn all money because znote is a moderator here in otland and many people like znote

if erik just own the server alone nobody would play it

i played this ot cuz of znote..

Status
Not open for further replies.