• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
realots is still online guys.

me_gusta_by_megustaplz-d30cns2.jpg

Admin who closes server just like that without informing anyone in game or anywhere, then makes up this fake email for excuse.
Admin who doesnt bother informing anyone after waking up & before going up.
Admin who doesnt bother informing anyone after coming from work (Seriously, it's now 22:20 in sweden, no one works 12h/day in sweden)
Admin who doesnt bother informing anyone before going sleeping.
Admin who has reputation of closing servers after few months running and then coming back..

Is bad admin..

.................................. is realsoft.

Someone reliable hoster should make exactly same server and run it atleast for year..

ouch, pretty desperate come back. obviously as i stated before, i don't try to type perfect english on the forum, like i said if i wanted to try even HALF as hard as you do i could type circles around you in english and obviously talk circles around you while i'm sleeping. do i give a fuck? no. you're the one who started with the spelling bullshit

funny-captions-u-mad-brah.jpg

Realsoft was best failer ever and he'll be, nothing will change. Better come RealOts.net and so much on this topic.

I just wondering why Eric didnt give acces to dedicated computer for Znote :eek:

Cant even understand the point of people trying to defend the Admin of mastercores. If you didn't know about that forum you would know NOTHING about the reasons why the server is offline, not to mention that you wouldn't even hope to get it back online again. If its true that he received that e-mail, he didnt need to shut down the server and website, he could just update the news section explain what happened and then shut the server down. Then nobody would be surprised why the server is suddenly down. Not to mention that bringing the sever back online takes probably max 5 minutes, but he cannot do it because "he is extremely busy IRL" BTW, I donated 2 days before server went down and I didnt even get points to my account, then all of sudden server goes down, because Cipsoft claims their copy rights to the word "Tibia" (which is Latin word for the bone :D) weird? :p and still even tho there was like 10 people proving why that e-mail could not be sent by Cipsoft the server is still offline WITHOUT even single information by the hoster why is that.

Seems like Znote is getting bullshited just as much as us tho considering It was work first then he Recalled a drivers license thing and now its 22:41 in sweden and hes still not back This just smells bad fish a loooong way

real ots is 7.7 so very botters there. and very custom shits like sniper arrows and spodnie szybkosci!

realots sucks, simpel realots are the reason this happened,cause they can't attract players cause their server dosent provide what Oldschool players are looking for..so realots Gtfo.

mastercores is 7.72 very botters too and faked shits and ppls think its 7.4

man comon mc are there allowed... and i saw the custom shit! oh shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.