• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I just spoke to "Erik" aka Mikael in Phone, he won't put the server online right now cause its to risky. CipSoft have his attention & therefor he can't run it right now, he want's to have it online & running but can't simply to risky and if they catch him he might have to pay between 10 000 euro up to 5 million euro. I told him to atleast go and say this to all that playd/hopefully waiting/donated to his server & he said he will. But like I said, server wont come back online until he find a solution for it, but he might be open for selling the server he said. I guess you will hear from Mikael here soon.

Just bumping it..

Alright, I just spoke to "Erik" aka Mikael in Phone, he won't put the server online right now cause its to risky. CipSoft have his attention & therefor he can't run it right now, he want's to have it online & running but can't simply to risky and if they catch him he might have to pay between 10 000 euro up to 5 million euro. I told him to atleast go and say this to all that playd/hopefully waiting/donated to his server & he said he will. But like I said, server wont come back online until he find a solution for it, but he might be open for selling the server he said. I guess you will hear from Mikael here soon.

LOL 10K - 5M .. For hosting an oldschool OT?.. Whats next? Death row? And sites like piratebay is still running.. Sad

He seems to be kinda paranoid:ninja:?

"Mikael answered Vad ska Sveriges nya prinsessa heta? with Bryr mig inte ett jävla skit. · Follow · Ask Friends"

Seems like his busy

SUDYING? DRIVING LICENSE? CIPSOFTS ATTENTION? FAKE LETTER? DEAD GRANDPARENTS? SELLING SERVER ???!11 WTFX is RLY GOING ON :ninja:

give it to znote
@ everyone, if the server is getting sold, everyone should msg the new owner not to reset :>

The fact that he's writing stuff like "Go fuck yourself" Makes this fail as hell he's now being even more retarded about it, don't expect he will do anything in his power to make this work.

pls all do this:

(information gotten from otfans board)

I've been on the phone with Paypal, and they told me that this case will stay semi-open for 180 days. If in those 180 days at least 150 refund claims are made agains Erik, they will re-open all claims agains Erik and there will be a very good change of everybody getting there money back.

Scarlet~
I hope u can clear this thread.Just leave information from players:Whats happend,how get back your money &Close it,thank you

Hello. MasterCores is coming up online again. :)

Estimated Time of Arrival: 24.03.2012.

Team:
- Znote (new owner, dedicated server manager).
- Amoaz (In-game rule enforcer, web security).

Competition:
We will launch a leveling and skill competition the first days.
Reward for: Highest level(top 5 - 10), highest melee skill, highest distance, highest magic level, best EQ and biggest guild.
(And 3 lucky players from game-chat).

Quick Info:
Erik left the project. He will not come back.
Erik failed to take backup of the database. So we have to start all over again. (Yes, account reset).
The new dedicated server is a bit stronger than the last one. And should handle network attacks a bit more.
I can't code C++. And Erik left so we may be looking for a new coder to our project.
I can not recover donations. That money went to Eriks bank account, not mine. (Nothing I can do about that).

New domain will be mastercores.znote.eu

A poll has been opened on otfans which lets you decide which opening bonus server shall have when it comes back online:
http://otfans.net/threads/184357-Information-about-the-new-upcoming-mastercores.

As if we still believe you, prolly Eric works behind the scenes and still gets all the money, we got Tibianic-HR now.

Status
Not open for further replies.