• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Materia 8.60 BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheinen Highfive

In a hot scale.
Solutions
Reaction score
Let me introduce Materia. Materia was known for being one of the best real maps back in 2009.
It’s a PvP server where you can get experience by killing players, you can also get addons and make quests. We are still developing some new areas and features to attract more players. Our server was made for PvP players, who enjoy teamfight and impress other players with their PvP knowledge and skills. I invite you to play Materia, because it is actually one of best Tibia server in the world!

Connection Information:

IP: materia-rpg.hopto.org
Port: 7171
Client: 8.60
Register: http://materia-rpg.hopto.org/materia/register.php
Uptime: 24/7
Rates:
Skill rate: 15x
Magic rate: 5x
Loot rate: 3x
Experience stage: 750x - 1x (BETA)

This is a BETA version of Materia which will last 5 days or longer, please note, that we have the right to reset your accounts to ZERO when ever we want.

Last edited:
looking forward to it!
Materia was one of the best ots I've played. Hope I will have some time join

I'm looking forward too!
Materia was one of the first OT i've ever played i got great memories of this server
and enjoyed ever second i spend there !
Was always funny always war great custom quest etc etc it's worth to start this server

Fu-fu-fu-fuuuuunky :)

I'd like to engage everyone to do a heavy beta test. Thanks in advance.

Rpg? haha u're funny
In sms shop u can find every rare item in tibia and also materian boots (soft boots, golden boots, boh in one) and vip medal XD some custom items gl with it dude its not rpg get away!

They will rework the shop.
And Vip is not neccessary for success.

I really like the unique map. It's custom + real map with some tps. You can use them as shortcuts.
Hometown is mostly designed for pvp I guess.
They've also created some custom quests.
Just try it on launch. If you don't like it you can leave at any time ^^

Bugs:
no mana shop in svargrond
quest at demonic island [medusae + serpent spawns] - moon backpack, its just a simple chest which contains a moon backpack.

Thanks for your report. Thumbs up.

Shop ist just not finished.

the best server ive ever played is coming back!!!!!! honestly the best map ive ever seen. Please dont go offline again

possible bugs:

draken boots - no spirte existing
zaoan armor/helmet can be worn by mages
reaper's axe only adds +25 defense, not sure if a bug
lizard city / draken walls could be added
pits [countess sorrow] there spawn 2 bosses at once
vengoth teleport passage mountains - the mountain tiles on the black frozen mud looks pretty much ugly, could be fixed
vengoth +2 northern tower (right side) wall bug, +3 south theres a wall bug too
western tower +3 there spawns a 2nd fury outside the cage - might be annoying to lower players ---- the cage cannot be opened so looting the dark torturer is impossible :/
velvet tapestrys dropped by vampire brides are the wrong id - they look like they are hung on a wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back