• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Oldera 7.4 - SERVER IS ONLINE! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
win battles? you kidding? biggest joke team try to recruite 20 more people

Why are people responding to mex? he should be happy that nobody of us cams cuz if we did, his movies would be a joke.

Why are people responding to mex? he should be happy that nobody of us cams cuz if we did, his movies would be a joke.
maybe you dont cam because you cant let people see your bots?

We make movies to have some memories of playing somewhere. Doesnt matter if we lost most battles there. You play just for win and its not hard for you cuz just compare our teams. None stops you from making your own movies.

despite the fact i can hate mex, his team deserves respect as he is always playing with his loyal people and they seem a group of friends, i suppose thats why they make movie.
zaowan your team just recruit people, doesnt matter if you were enemies on previous servers or if you hated them before

We got some main ppl that are loyal but most of them are inactive. We actually got many randomly taken ppl but atleast not enemies. And we are actually very bad but still as u say we keep playing. Just the people expect from us to much want us to be serious and hard enemy but we just cant.

We recruit people? uhm seriously we havent recruit anyone, if a friend asking me to join ofcourse I say yes? mex has no friends therefor he got no one to join him. and we arent even many

We recruit people? uhm seriously we havent recruit anyone, if a friend asking me to join ofcourse I say yes? mex has no friends therefor he got no one to join him. and we arent even many
I got noone to join me? I got a lot of people in my team so i dont get what are u saying. But i dont take to team any enemies or i dont join enemy team like u did, team changer. I was with nameless long time ago but i left them, i was with u some time ago but i left you u didnt left me. I decided to create own team, so respect it. I didnt choose easy way. Also dont act like everyone is leaving me. Just Witek maybe left me but i would rather say i left him .

Its fun to play with witek zbociala dupa?

I got noone to join me? I got a lot of people in my team so i dont get what are u saying. But i dont take to team any enemies or i dont join enemy team like u did, team changer. I was with nameless long time ago but i left them, i was with u some time ago but i left you u didnt left me. I decided to create own team, so respect it. I didnt choose easy way. Also dont act like everyone is leaving me. Just Witek maybe left me but i would rather say i left him .
You left me? uhm, I remember we killed some of you and then fought, why are u lieing so much? It doesnt matter who left or not, it doesnt matter about teams, its about having fun in this game

You left me? uhm, I remember we killed some of you and then fought, why are u lieing so much? It doesnt matter who left or not, it doesnt matter about teams, its about having fun in this game
I really dont think so its fun teaming with witek zbociala dupa

If its about having fun why then are u acting so cocky in this game? Also u know pretty good that some time ago u still would still like to play with me but i was to stubborn and didnt want to play with u anymore as in old times in teamflawless. Witek didnt want to play with you too but now he is with u what an irony. But once again we started bulshit war on forum cuz u had to talk about me some crap.

If its about having fun why then are u acting so cocky in this game? Also u know pretty good that some time ago u still would still like to play with me but i was to stubborn and didnt want to play with u anymore as in old times in teamflawless. Witek didnt want to play with you too but now he is with u what an irony. But once again we started bulshit war on forum cuz u had to talk about me some crap.
I have ALWAYS been joking when im saying we should create team flawless, you told me also it would be to easy if we teamed up together, but I seriously dont care its just a game xd

its just game, stop acting cocky, things went like they went but dont forget u didnt make your own team u just joined a team, you weren't always part of dominik/bsp/niklas team. I know they are not active now etc i also know your pvp is magic but just stop acting cocky.

ofcourse I werent always team with them? but you werent always team with ppl who you are teaming with now, me and red just joined them and it just continued, I could easily make a own team but its still wont be fun, i rather have fun in vent etc but its something u cant understand, you only think tibia is about to create a own team. + its not even YOUR team

my or not my, i decided to have weaker team than staying with you or nameless. But all i want from u is stop expecting from us to much as i stopped expecting to much from me/myteam. Just find other enemy team that will be challenge and fun for you like mus team.

my or not my, i decided to have weaker team than staying with you or nameless. But all i want from u is stop expecting from us to much as i stopped expecting to much from me/myteam. Just find other enemy team that will be challenge and fun for you like mus team.
You always say you have a bad team, Jugim, batizado, taze, alinor etc, are they bad? you think I got the best team in the world, we got MAAAAANY noobs trust me and I hope one day you will realize that your just using dumb tactics and you will never learn how to win a war

oldschool teams were better 3-4 years ago. so much bullshit now+everyone going massteams

Ofc i got some good players but u think i can always collect them in 1 time? It almost never happends. But its truth we got bad tactic. I noticed it some time ago. But in your team just u are the biggest trouble always magic mwall or sds. But on actuall servers we cant even play normal becuase 99% of us got insane lags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back