• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 ( + 7.72 ) - Realmap Stages

Damn these bugs.. and didn't really get any enjoyment out of this server. Definetly not how it was the last time I played it
So..... yeah.. Cya.

Inb4 realots xD

What types of bugs are you referring to? Most bug reports have been taken care of.

Fribben.

yap dat server 3 hour rollback made me quit ^^ my friend sent me p set and firesword and now i dont have it and he lost it aswell. bai server

yap dat server 3 hour rollback made me quit ^^ my friend sent me p set and firesword and now i dont have it and he lost it aswell. bai server

Server is saving every 20 or 30 minutes so do not lie about 3 hours rollback, lmao.

nah maybe not 3 hours but it was enough for me to loose the pset and fsword xd

You were right. Rollback fucked everything, I've sent my eq from my paladin to sorcerer then I've logged out on paladin so he has been saved, sorcerer hasn't so I've lost all eq and cash.

P.S. Next kick now. That's enough for me, Bye.

Last edited:
Double loot has been activated as a compensation for the rollback.

i lost dsm ...

seriously, quit bitching, how could you have lost it? its simply in the inventory of the person that had it before you
only option: you were stupid enough to put all ur belonging on the ground

fribben, for future crashed, could you provide a tiny eta for when its back online?

i lost dsm ...

seriously, quit bitching, how could you have lost it? its simply in the inventory of the person that had it before you
only option: you were stupid enough to put all ur belonging on the ground

fribben, for future crashed, could you provide a tiny eta for when its back online?

ill give u the example that happend to me

>Just came up from rook, lvl 8
>Friend Sent me P-Set and F-Sword and logged out
>I take dat p-set and F-Sword and go hunting shit
>Server crashes
>Im back in rook level 6 without p-set and f-sword ofcourse
>Friend has no p-set and f-sword cuz he already sent and logged out and his char got saved
>>
>
>

character-side saving is different from server-side saves

because what ur suggesting, if everyone logged in & out all the time, there would be constant "serversaves", and thats not the case

Swing, and missssssssss

ill give u the example that happend to me

>Just came up from rook, lvl 8
>Friend Sent me P-Set and F-Sword and logged out
>I take dat p-set and F-Sword and go hunting shit
>Server crashes
>Im back in rook level 6 without p-set and f-sword ofcourse
>Friend has no p-set and f-sword cuz he already sent and logged out and his char got saved
>>
>
>

The same with me but I was sending eq and depo items from paladin to sorcerer.

Now double loot rate doesn't fit me cause I don't have any eq for exp so I give up.

Nickvo - lmao.

Last edited:
I'm onto the issue right now, stop spamming this thread with nonsense, most of you didn't lose as you pretend you lost. Damn kids nowadays worse than drama queens.

Fribben.

Back
Top Bottom