• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 ( + 7.72 ) - Realmap Stages

haha Fribben always about 10-15 hits with mace to kill bug on rookgard u mean its fine?

WE WANT OLD SYSTEM BACK!

Last edited:
We are currently working on the issue with the downtime, we're facing tremendously large attacks on the server.

Fribben.

Freakin no lifers trying to crash the server.. Why are there so many retards on this planet :/

Hope there won't be a roleback..

I dislike EXP stages, just make people don't want to level, since a person can team up with other lvl 30's (takes 4hrs to get to) and just rook you. Why can't you just make it 2x or 3x. More motivation to level up. The higher level you go...the less exp you get per monster compared to the ones lower level than you..

Im thinking about starting to play on this server, just need some info.

1. How often do you get kicks/freezes/laggs/rollbacks?
2. Will i get randomly pked as fast as i go to mainland or will i be hunted when i reach i certain level?
3. How is the voc balance?
4. Whats the price for lets say a giant sword?
5. Many old players from the previous old school ots?
6. Anyone who can help a newcomer with starting eq?
7. Anything special i should know about the server?

Thanks in advance

Im thinking about starting to play on this server, just need some info.

1. How often do you get kicks/freezes/laggs/rollbacks? My last rollback that I had was 1-2 days ago
2. Will i get randomly pked as fast as i go to mainland or will i be hunted when i reach i certain level? there is a big chance yes;)
3. How is the voc balance? not that well knights having a hard time cause of the weird skill rate and damage formula, for the rest its oke i guess?
4. Whats the price for lets say a giant sword? no cluexd i guess 15-20k?
5. Many old players from the previous old school ots? yes.
6. Anyone who can help a newcomer with starting eq? not me atleast:/
7. Anything special i should know about the server? gfbs are 3x charged;) good to hunt with even as knight^^

Thanks in advance

here i hope i help you abit

Bring some teams ppl we are waiting u and not lvling much to not have too big advantage vs you

Back