• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 ( + 7.72 ) - Realmap Stages

Prolly you are busybody who fuck shits everywhere

Whats your Suggestions?

He cant "rollback" the server. If that was an option hundreds of ots wouldnt have needed a reset.
He cant go online on all chars and take away money he "think" might be copied.

He has 2 options to solve this in order for it to be fair:

1, Delete all inventories on all chars.
2, Reset the server

original is ot like others its fine for week then crashes and after 2-3 weeks its reset and new open in a week or two So my props is to play tibianic even if iryont is corrupted ;d

original is ot like others its fine for week then crashes and after 2-3 weeks its reset and new open in a week or two So my props is to play tibianic even if iryont is corrupted ;d

You've got everything wrong there, except that Iryont is corrupted, I know that aswell. However, OTs are usually crap the first week due to heavy ddos and bugs. After a while they fix them. Just like Original did when he got ddosed by (ryan probably). Original ain't like other ots either. I never had more trust for an admin that I have for Fribben. I would take Fribben over any other admin that I have had over the last year playing oldschool servers.

Just look at the donations. They are expensive and they're rather much (crap). This isn't good for Fribben because people won't donate as much, the only things that might be good is promotion and postman quest aswell as frag removals. Those are good donations and people buy that. What I'm trying to say is that Fribben is probably knows these donations will not generate as much money as donations as any other oldschool server out there. But he does it for his server and for his players.

Original > tibianic/mastercores aka faloria, etc etc.

You've got everything wrong there, except that Iryont is corrupted, I know that aswell. However, OTs are usually crap the first week due to heavy ddos and bugs. After a while they fix them. Just like Original did when he got ddosed by (ryan probably). Original ain't like other ots either. I never had more trust for an admin that I have for Fribben. I would take Fribben over any other admin that I have had over the last year playing oldschool servers.

Just look at the donations. They are expensive and they're rather much (crap). This isn't good for Fribben because people won't donate as much, the only things that might be good is promotion and postman quest aswell as frag removals. Those are good donations and people buy that. What I'm trying to say is that Fribben is probably knows these donations will not generate as much money as donations as any other oldschool server out there. But he does it for his server and for his players.

Original > tibianic/mastercores aka faloria, etc etc.

To be fair
He did sell tons of BoH for 5$ each
(i completely don't like the selling of any economy-affecting items in donatorshop, boh would be wurth 40k if not for the shop atm)

If he wanted to make money he'd have sell something wich requires monthly payment, e.g. premium account, guilds/houses for donators only
Eventually people are gonna stop(or at least alot less) buying boh through donatorshop

Still I olso have most trust in Fribben atm, he doesnt seem to have the best people-skills, or tech/it knowledge, but "his heart is in the right place", and in time that will outweigh his "flaws"

People seem to think playing on theese servers are a RIGHT that they are privileged to. Be happy that there are hosters etc hosting theese servers. I don't even care if it would be a reset couse I ENJOY playing old school tibia. I don't care for lvls, m-lvls or how rich or poor I was ingame.

Back