• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (+ 7.72)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fribben

OriginalTibia.com
Reaction score
Welcome to OriginalTibia 7.4

Ingame information:

- Exp rate = check below.
- Skill rate = 5.
- Magic rate = 2.
- Real map.

Frag system:

To receive a redskull:
4 unjust kills per day
14 unjust kills per week
40 unjust kills per month

redskull lasts for 10 days.

To receive execessive unjustified killing (banishment):
8 unjust kills per day
23 unjust kills per week
55 unjust kills per month

Experience stage:

9-20 = 17x
21-30 = 13x
31-50 = 10x
51-60 = 8x
61-70 = 6x
71-76 = 4x
77+ = 3x

Client Information:

IP: originaltibia.com
Port: 7171
Client: 7.4 & 7.72

If you choose 7.72 download it at originaltibia.com at download section! else you will face problems logging in, if you prefer normal client 7.4 you can connect with that aswell.

Hope to see you there,
Fribben.

Last edited:
The server will be online the 15th of march most likely around 18.00. how's it going?

Sorry wrong date 16th march!

Finally good server comming up i hope everything will succeed.

May i ask whats the approximate server exp rate? I know its modified but an approximate would be appreciate.

On the test server the avg exp is 35~ starting from 70 x, on the medium I'll announce the avg when it goes online

nice man:) all i can say i hope you have some good protection for ddos. sucks to say that;s

i'll prolly play it if it will be worth it so if teams will start and no hard ddoss.

Ill try it out for sure!

Hope you got good protection btw

liked your real-war, but i dont get why i should play for the first 2-3 days when you're going to reset it anyways.
might be joining after the testing phase.

good luck with your server fribben

Thank you kepp, the reason why we host a test server before is to check that everything works properly before the actual server starts. The test server contain a high exp stage so it's basically so people get a taste of the server in before hand aswell.

You can create an account now at: OriginalTibia - Latest News

the domain originaltibia.com is currently updated it's dns information can take up to 24 hours before it will work. So use IP 46.165.217.200 instead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back