• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (HR) - DX9/OPENGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty great time to play. Snow, winter holidays, nothing to do :D Just enjoy yourselves. I'll join for sure

Mana regen maybe 5 per second? 3 its really slooow. 5 its not much too its good for this hr

It's midrate indeed, everyone knows that, but since he already has another midrate it seems he doesn't want to call it "midrate v2", it is a little confusing to beginner though.

It'll be a must to buy this "frag booster", so I hope it doesn't cost too much

It's midrate indeed, everyone knows that, but since he already has another midrate it seems he doesn't want to call it "midrate v2", it is a little confusing to beginner though.

It'll be a must to buy this "frag booster", so I hope it doesn't cost too much

aight , but its not 7.72 ;p 7.4 its easier to leveling i guess

This was suggested by players, and this server has a democratic system for most things. So if you don't like it, you could have suggested something else in the start. And if you do not call this a highrate, considering we will use the 7.4 format, then I guess you are referring to level 150 wars, which is not entertaining at 7.4 I must say.

2 hours left folks, get ready!

http://originaltibia.com/s2/index.php?subtopic=createaccount

Fribben.

This was suggested by players, and this server has a democratic system for most things. So if you don't like it, you could have suggested something else in the start. And if you do not call this a highrate, considering we will use the 7.4 format, then I guess you are referring to level 150 wars, which is not entertaining at 7.4 I must say.

2 hours left folks, get ready!

http://originaltibia.com/s2/index.php?subtopic=createaccount

Fribben.
I'll be late for the start anyway just wanted to say Thanks once again Fribben for hosting this servers.

The download link is correct right? It says 7.72 but I guess that's because you've got a custom client?

SERVER STARTING IN 1 MINUTE!!!

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back