• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 [HR] | RUNES IN SHOP | hardcore PvP-E | ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fribben

OriginalTibia.com
Reaction score

Server Information
news.gif
:

• Uptime: 24x7
  • Datacenter: Frankfurt, Germany (Europe)
  • Full 7.4 highrate real map
  • Worldtype: PvP-Enforced with Skulls (unjust system)

Gameplay
1964.gif
:

• You can travel with PZ on boats and carpets!
  • Boosted spawns (tombs etc)
  • Buy bp mana/runes with simple keywords (bp mana, bp sd)
  • Full gameplay list (click)

Sever Configuration
2416.gif
:

War Configuration
redskull.gif
:

• Redskull: 6 frags (3 days redskull)
  • Banishment: 12 frags (3 days banishment)
  • Fragtime: 12 hours/frag

Generate own signatures at your character page with live countdown:
index.php

The server starts on a Friday, 22nd of Dec at 18.00 (Polish / Swedish time), a countdown is available at the website that should be calculating the exact time left till the server start, despite what time zone you are in, just make sure that you exercise before preparing for OriginalTibia, because they say once you start, you have a problem leaving!

See you on the 22nd,
OriginalTibia team.

Last edited:
Hmm, why are you posting this "discussion thread" in the advertisement board? They are identical :rolleyes:

Hmm, why are you posting this "discussion thread" in the advertisement board? They are identical :rolleyes:

It's getting pretty weird how obsessed you are over the fact that I use advertisement context in a discussion thread. If you got a problem with it, go cry on the feedback section which you have already done, and if it doesn't help, you can always try to contact some administrator to enforce rules, I only do it due to the fact that most people do it. Get something more important to investigate or report than this, it's absurd.

Fribben.

Good luck with the launch!
It's great to see that you're listening to the community and thus providing a platform for players to enjoy their time on.

Kudos!

Remember those seasons of originaltibia 7.4 nice to see you back at it... I remeber when you made 2 worlds a hrate and a low rate I played them both... good luck!!!

I've reported this thread about 3 hours ago, no moderator or administrator took any look. I've checked their activity and few were online here.
@Don Daniello The server is being started next week 9th dec 18:00, as from your rules it's 7 days before, how come you can create 5-6 hours before the 168 hours (7 days). This thread must be created not before 18:00 2nd december.

@Fribben I'm just pointing out when you are pretending to not know your reasons are made-up bullshit; glad that you are more open about it now though.

I use advertisement context in a discussion thread.

I've reported this thread about 3 hours ago, no moderator or administrator took any look. I've checked their activity and few were online here.
@Don Daniello The server is being started next week 9th dec 18:00, as from your rules it's 7 days before, how come you can create 5-6 hours before the 168 hours (7 days). This thread must be created not before 18:00 2nd december.
Call the cops!

nothing better to do?

@ the Server i'll play some:)

Good luck with the launch!
It's great to see that you're listening to the community and thus providing a platform for players to enjoy their time on.

Kudos!

Thank you man, appreciate it, this is after all a server for the players by the players. I wish you luck on your upcoming project with @ond , if you guys ever need something, you can always give me a call and we can sort something out :)

Remember those seasons of originaltibia 7.4 nice to see you back at it... I remeber when you made 2 worlds a hrate and a low rate I played them both... good luck!!!
I do remember, was an amazing atmosphere, we hope to return to oldschool if we see that a lot of people are interested in that, and if they are, we will come up with great new things to provide for this genre. Thank you and hope to see you on the launch!

nothing better to do?

@ the Server i'll play some:)
If they had something better to do, they wouldn't be here posting such nonsense, but it just explains what type of people they are. Great, see you there ;)

THE SERVER IS LAUNCHING IN LESS THAN 7 DAYS - MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER NOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Fribben.

Good luck man. Great you are doing this. Wouldnt it be better to launch at like 20th of december when everyone has vacation?

@Fribben I'm just pointing out when you are pretending to not know your reasons are made-up bullshit; glad that you are more open about it now though.
Sometimes it's better to shout you mouth than talking about small shit details or overwhise you sounds like a forum boy.

Good luck man. Great you are doing this. Wouldnt it be better to launch at like 20th of december when everyone has vacation?

Thank you man, I actually think you are right in this matter, I will confirm if we will change the date these coming days.

Sometimes it's better to shout you mouth than talking about small shit details or overwhise you sounds like a forum boy.
+1

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back