• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 [HR] | RUNES IN SHOP | hardcore PvP-E | ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, I wish this version again will bring large amount of players, also can u bring some custom spawns or smth ? it's 7.4 bro and pvp-e :) I dont think if 3 boosted tombs is enough.

Last edited:
Nice, I wish this version again will bring large amount of players, also can u bring some custom spawns or smth ? it's 7.4 bro and pvp-e :) I dont think if 3 boosted tombs is enough.

If you mean boost more places, we can do that, perhaps we can expand Banuta on this edition as well

this is definitly not high rate

more like midrate lowrate
I can agree on the exp part that it can be called mid rate if we overlook the rest of the rates, but once you add that 4x loot to it and adding runes in shop on top of that, then I think it's fair to call it a high rate. But regardless of what people classify it to be, it still remains a server which will provide intense atmosphere regarding wars and politics.

Fribben.

I think you should consider launching this later, after the worst hype has died out on Pendulum. Most 7.4 people started there already and will probably make less people come here. Speaking for myself I would gladly play this clean 7.4 version but with Pendulum recently reset and active I think it will be hard to find people for this one :)

I think you should consider launching this later, after the worst hype has died out on Pendulum. Most 7.4 people started there already and will probably make less people come here. Speaking for myself I would gladly play this clean 7.4 version but with Pendulum recently reset and active I think it will be hard to find people for this one :)

We have already contemplated about pushing the date forward for the reason @OfflineDutchie1 recommended us to do, and I saw a point in that and I will confirm it probably tomorrow or the day after that. And I don't think it's hard, we already have a lot of registers and we can probably push the server to divide the community between the two, but it's not something we wish to do, we just happen to collide in dates, but nonetheless we are as said in the first point, already planning on pushing the date. (This is not confirmed yet though)

Finally, cant wait. Good Job and Good Luck.
Thank you Inter, hope you will enjoy this edition

Fribben.

Hello! I will defintely play this ot with my friends! How about shared exp, is there any bonus to exp with friends? Always more fun to exp with friends. And 2: Are there tasks? How to obtain them? Thanks in advance Fribben!

Btw, dont push the date! Me and my team will only be joining if the server starts this weekend!!

I've reported this thread about 3 hours ago, no moderator or administrator took any look. I've checked their activity and few were online here.
@Don Daniello The server is being started next week 9th dec 18:00, as from your rules it's 7 days before, how come you can create 5-6 hours before the 168 hours (7 days). This thread must be created not before 18:00 2nd december.

LOL dude you keep being so annoy.... please log out and take a bath, your menstruation period is taking control here! HAAAAAHAHA

We pushed the launch date and we will go live 22nd of Dec - 18.00!!

gif.gif

Fribben.

Not playing this shit, should HAVE STARTED WHEN U SAID YOU WOULD. NOW I WANT TO ENJOY CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR'S EVE WITH THE FAMILY. I think a lot of people will do the same... server is doomed to fail

To bad this great server has low exp. No motivation to exp above lvl 100..

I can see your point of view due to 2 things, high deathloss + no blessings. But if we would remove the last stage (3x) we would have to shortcut Demona and I am not quite sure how people feel about this. And the reason of the shortcut is simply due to the fact that we have seen how a 4x or 5x end stage works, especially when it comes to Demona being flawed. The highscore would be that 2 PGers would be around 170 then the third highscore ranked person would be 140, which is an unnatural gap and can easily make the game broken.

You can share your ideas though how you feel we can solve this issue in your opinion. And anyone who agrees on this point can voice their opinion so we can actually see how many feel the same way.

Not playing this shit, should HAVE STARTED WHEN U SAID YOU WOULD. NOW I WANT TO ENJOY CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR'S EVE WITH THE FAMILY. I think a lot of people will do the same... server is doomed to fail

Man, there is a point in life where you simply would get a medal if you shut your mouth. You have already stated this exact same thing before, why do you write it again? Not everyone is celebrating christmas and I have not seen it as a problem to ever host around that time ever, new years though is a lethal time of the year to bring up a server and that point I agree on, but we will not start it on new years. We pushed the date before the server started, and it is quite hypocritical of you to say that we should never change date as we have done it many times before and you were even among one of those who suggested a new date at that time. Just because the date does not fit you, doesn't grant you the right to lash out, when you advocate for the exact same thing on previous editions.

SERVER STARTS IN 5 DAYS - MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER NOW (DOWNLOAD WILL BE AVAILABLE IN SOME DAYS)

17.jpg

Fribben.

I agree that stages needs to be a little bit highered especially on low mid level... high stages can be a little bit low its fine...
Put it online for Christmas, people got free time except 1 or 2 days where you spend with your family, the rest people plays
Also ots have a lot of muslim people that do not celebrate christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back