• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.0 - FUN/HIGH RATE SERVER - FULL RLMAP PVP-ENFORCED - ONLINE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PvP-e will be high, if they aren't at start just as anything, we will be able to configure them.

We are thinking of making level 75 static, and highering the magic level some for mages and make drop rate upon death 0 on magic level / skills. Loot won't be done as we might introduce awards for killing later on, we will see how this server develops, it could become the future of war servers or not, let's hope for some fun atleast :)

SERVER STARTS IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS - MAKE SURE YOU MAKE AN ACCOUNT ON: http://originaltibia.com/s2/index.php?subtopic=createaccount

Fribben.

PvP-e will be high, if they aren't at start just as anything, we will be able to configure them.

We are thinking of making level 75 static, and highering the magic level some for mages and make drop rate upon death 0 on magic level / skills. Loot won't be done as we might introduce awards for killing later on, we will see how this server develops, it could become the future of war servers or not, let's hope for some fun atleast :)

SERVER STARTS IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS - MAKE SURE YOU MAKE AN ACCOUNT ON: http://originaltibia.com/s2/index.php?subtopic=createaccount

Fribben.

People just said your ideas in the first post were cool and now you want to change everything?

What was cool about this idea was, its exactly the same as a rpg RL-map, only difference is that you start with EQ at lvl 75 and have HIGH PVP-E rates.

"WAR SERVERS" are really shitty and boring, those kind of servers where everyone is level 50/70 +- 10 lvls. (warloria forexample).

This sounded cool because you actually could level up your char if you wanted and if you kill someone you gained alot of experience points.

I rememeber the OLD servers 7-8 years ago where you started at level 8 and actually could level up ONLY by killing other players. Those servers were really popular with around 500players online daily.

Total chaos, nobody was complaining, just pure fun.
No advanced features, just REALLY high PVP-E rates.

It's nto about changing anything, it's simply so people who kill at temple's won't gain alot, but it's just an assumption. Incase you disagree, let us hear why and we easily remove it. It has not yet been implemented we just had it as a thought.

Fribben.

The idea was that you start at level 75, you can level up but you cannot lose below level 75, that's what I meant with static. I think you misunderstood the post :)

@Lebban: Tomorrow at 18.00 GMT+1 (swedish/POLISH time).

Fribben.

im so confused.... so its a real tibia map server where u start out at lvl 75 but its not a war server???? how retarded have you gotten?

How hard is it to understand? It's between a highrate and a war server, so we labeled it "fun server". If you disagree with the title, show some respect and I might even consider taking you seriously.

Since the theme is a fun server, we decided to implent 'backpack of sd' etc to rune shops so you can buy backpack of runes.

Fribben.

Would actually be more awesome if you made the starting level 8. But you start with the current MLVl / Skills / EQ / Cash displayed xD

Some information, please give us feedback on this:

We have changed so you do not gain skills nor lose any skills upon death. So you have static skills, however magic level is different. It's possible to gain and lose magic levels but it's very easy to gain them.

Redskull (per 24-hours) : 15 frags.
Banishment (per 24-hours) : 30 frags.

Keep in mind that OriginalTibia is a server for players by players, so suggestions, thoughts & feedback is appreciated and can change alot. We do this for you.

SERVER IS STARTING IN LESS THAN 9 HOURS, PLEASE REGISTER AT : http://originaltibia.com/s2/index.php?subtopic=createaccount

Fribben.

Some information, please give us feedback on this:

We have changed so you do not gain skills nor lose any skills upon death. So you have static skills, however magic level is different. It's possible to gain and lose magic levels but it's very easy to gain them.

Redskull (per 24-hours) : 15 frags.
Banishment (per 24-hours) : 30 frags.

Keep in mind that OriginalTibia is a server for players by players, so suggestions, thoughts & feedback is appreciated and can change alot. We do this for you.

SERVER IS STARTING IN LESS THAN 9 HOURS, PLEASE REGISTER AT : http://originaltibia.com/s2/index.php?subtopic=createaccount

Fribben.

Not gain and lose skills? thats pure shit. Just listen to the players this time...

Im going to tell you what people will appreciate.

1. START: LVL 50 (this way we wont have newmade chars who run out temple and spam ue, they actually have to go to a spawn and level up for a few mins)

2. Fast exp ESPECIALLY IN PVP!!!

3. Gain your own magic levels and skills. (start at magiclvl 1, skills 8 etc but fast skillrates)

Start with decent items, NOT rare set and 500k. Maybe 200k and shitty EQ.
Starting with best items in the game will make people get bored, especially since there is nothing left to strive for then. Just do what the old PVP-E servers did, thats exactly what I said in this post.

If you do this you will have a successfull server. Ignore it and it will fail.

Last edited:
Ollonborre: I appreciate what you are saying, about skill gain/lost, I can arrange.

But the rest of ideas I have already thought of it and I like them, but since this server is new and the whole project is totally different from what we usually offer. We have to start off with a semi-unserious fun server at first before aiming for a more "serious" one. We have to not forget that we are testing stability within this patch aswell and a few other things that is invisible for you. Don't get me wrong, if everything seems smooth and people enjoy it. You know me, I can fix things then.

Fribben.

Ollonborre: I appreciate what you are saying, about skill gain/lost, I can arrange.

But the rest of ideas I have already thought of it and I like them, but since this server is new and the whole project is totally different from what we usually offer. We have to start off with a semi-unserious fun server at first before aiming for a more "serious" one. We have to not forget that we are testing stability within this patch aswell and a few other things that is invisible for you. Don't get me wrong, if everything seems smooth and people enjoy it. You know me, I can fix things then.

Fribben.

No man you never listen to your customers, if you do what I wrote in my post it would be great and im sure that alot of people agree.

What I suggested is still what will be the best for the server. I remember those shitty war ots where you login with full rare set and 500k in backpack, feels so shit and there is ABSOLUTELY nothing more to do than just go out and start pking immediately.

lvl 50, starting skills like on your other servers, shit eq and 200k cash would be Perfect.

Make it so its really high exp/lootrate and that you can actually get levels in no time at all.

Edit; Just look at Classsicus, I hate ryan and their ots shit and I would never play there, but they are actually successfull ONLY because they listen to their players. As soon as people disagree with something they change it and everyone is happy.

If you die by DDOS/ get rollbacked they ALWAYS compensate you, if there is any problems whatsoever they fix it so the people playing are satisfied.

Ok, let's summarize this.

There's a difference between listening and obeying, I do listen to every single comment of my players but there's a difference wether that player is looking from several ancles or not. As your example now, I explained to you, but you are the one refusing to listen to me and understand what I'M telling you. I told you that a new project like this cannot go serious directly, we have to test perfomance and stability before we go with a "more serious" one.

And please, edit your post, I don't want indirect advertisement here.

"It's easy to remember the bad things, but even easier to forget the good ones".

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back