• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.0 - FUN/HIGH RATE SERVER - FULL RLMAP PVP-ENFORCED - ONLINE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You act as I have never had a successful server, I've been here for years in this business and made several successful servers. I do know what I'm talking about and I do realize that listening to the players is a key to success, and that's what I'm doing. I can bet alot that I'm probably the most interactive administrator you will find, who interacts with players in private and tries to get ideas of how to improve the game, not by flashing it on forums but actually doing something.

Please keep in mind that I'm not that kind of a person who likes to brag about every single incident, IF I would, I would announce botters on this thread, not to mention every update/patch I've done. I do not write "fixed worms in shop" for an example, so please show some respect before you go on like this.

Fribben.

Ok, let's summarize this.

There's a difference between listening and obeying, I do listen to every single comment of my players but there's a difference wether that player is looking from several ancles or not. As your example now, I explained to you, but you are the one refusing to listen to me and understand what I'M telling you. I told you that a new project like this cannot go serious directly, we have to test perfomance and stability before we go with a "more serious" one.

And please, edit your post, I don't want indirect advertisement here.

"It's easy to remember the bad things, but even easier to forget the good ones".

Fribben.

Man you cant just come and say obeying everytime people complain, what I suggested is not very serious at all, but starting will full rare set, 500k and level 75 is just sooo shit.
Also, what testversion is this now... I feel like every other ot you opened the last 1 year have been a testing server...

I've told you now for the third time. This is a totally new distribution, I cannot go live with a serious server before hosting a fun server. You have to realize that.

Fribben.

I've told you now for the third time. This is a totally new distribution, I cannot go live with a serious server before hosting a fun server. You have to realize that.

Fribben.

My suggestions were not even near serious, what you start with now is total shit tho, will be one of those servers you login 10mins on, get bored and logout...

10 minutes can make you bored, but you haven't tried the server yet. This is the first edition of it, I've not seen anyone dishing out a war server in this caliber. Once again, don't get me wrong. I appreciate the suggestions to make the server better, but you have to see it from my prespective.

Fribben.

10 minutes can make you bored, but you haven't tried the server yet. This is the first edition of it, I've not seen anyone dishing out a war server in this caliber. Once again, don't get me wrong. I appreciate the suggestions to make the server better, but you have to see it from my prespective.

Fribben.

So much potential to make a good PVP-E server, and still you dont listen.

Did you play the 7.9-8.2 servers many many years ago?
The PVP-E servers there were fantastic, started at 50 with shit eq and some cash, could get high level in a day by just killing people.

The shitty and unpopular servers back then were those where you logged in with full rare set and best items in game, nobody enjoyed those and now you try to recreate them..

it's a bit funny reading all in this thread.
I'm not taking anyones side, but I believe this server is a "Test Server" to make sure it really works before releasing the real version of it.
and in that case, embrace it.. many OT's launch low-rate RPG's, to within a week or two discover fatal errors that force player resets.

Which would you rather lose, a char that you didn't do any work on, or a level 100 that took you over 50 gaming hours to get? :D

Ollonborre; you have missed the point of both "new distribution" & the fact that you can level up on monsters aswell. This is not 1 city server, this is a full real map with all the quests, free djinns. I do like some of the points you made but you still have to understand that we have to ensure stability before moving on.

SERVER IS STARTING IN LESS THAN 7 HOURS - MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER ON: http://originaltibia.com/s2/index.php?subtopic=createaccount

Fribben.

Ollonborre; you have missed the point of both "new distribution" & the fact that you can level up on monsters aswell. This is not 1 city server, this is a full real map with all the quests, free djinns. I do like some of the points you made but you still have to understand that we have to ensure stability before moving on.

SERVER IS STARTING IN LESS THAN 7 HOURS - MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER ON: http://originaltibia.com/s2/index.php?subtopic=createaccount

Fribben.

What is the point of djinns and quests when you start out with the best items that exist, Please just change what you start with (eq) and all will be good, just give levels and cash.

Brass set or whatever. Make knights start with something like spike sword aswell and not op shit like SCA etc.

They don't start with SOV, SCA etc. Trust me mate, we will if this concept is good try to make one even better, if we go without patience we will not come far.

Fribben.

They don't start with SOV, SCA etc. Trust me mate, we will if this concept is good try to make one even better, if we go without patience we will not come far.

Fribben.

Just remove the rare items would you?

will you make a server like this also in the near future with a oldschool client ? 7.4? 7.7?

Ollonborre - I'll see about it :)

assassinho: nothing is impossible mate, I have everything ready in format 7.4, 7.72 and 8.0.

Fribben.

Seems like it will be some mindless fun :), I am bored so it fits me well. Just wondering if account creation is fucked atm? I can't make an account.

EDIT:; NVM erased my precious cookies and could make an account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back