• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | SERVER IS ONLIIIINEE!!!

Opus dei will not play this shity fucking server
Why would you ever play this server if you want to RPG?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzz stupid community
Well if bsp is gonna play, i gotta play.
Hopefully v3 is ALOT better then V2
Told you server is shit!
Very good!
GOOD SERVER IMO! GLAD I TRIED IT!
CYA FOR VERSION 4!

CANT BE WORSE THEN v3

This guy has mental issues. For god sake, decide an opinion.

@topik New 8.0 will be opened soon I heard (not eloth sh*t) yeay

if i find you who are crashing turst me u will have problems atleast if you live in sweden
year 2017 and you have to fuck with ppl damn you making crashes , grow up
pretty obvious who's doing that

To be honest better just to open it next week or something so players from real tibia could've joined at start, I reckon you would've got way more players at the start if you didn't open it during double exp.

pffff 500 was way enough, most rl tibia kids wouldnt stick to this anyway.

Just open the server now you've done it before where u was getting ddos'd and we continued doing what we could until the guy have up.

as soon as his RPG ots opens tomorrow and notices its 200 players on starts and its ded he will give up

Meanwhile i've filed for my 15 euro back on paypal broski

now i start to remember why i stopped playing this game :) dont hate the game hate the player ;] Swiat jest piekny tylko ludzie to Kurwy

Yall bitches really need to calm ur tits.. Listen, firstly all of you fucking idiots are complaining everyday when there is no good server around to play, and when a server that is good finally opens and are getting DDosed, yall bitch n whine over 20 min that u lost of ur '' precious '' time.

You hating on Fribben, but yet dont stop for a second and THINK and try to UNDERSTAND that it's not FRIBBEN's fault, that the server is getting DDosed/Crashed by some sad nerd. Lads, before ya talk shit try open ur own god damn OT and lets see how long YOU could run it without problems. Nobrainers

Oi Fribben, take ur time mate try to solve the problem rather than shutting the server down for good! People will come around again, I know atleast I will.

~ Golden boy

He is probably spending our donations on pizzas. Fribben put the server online or i will lose your respect

he can pay anti ddos with our donations? why do i donate then?
I want you to buy antiddos and put the server online. I have rights to order if we donated, can you understand this fribben?

doesnt matter Kasteria is getting 500gb ddos on start date for atleast 24h good bye jajo ots kasti cwel

This is not DDoS attacks, this is someone directly crashing the server, I will give more indepth insight on the problem along with the server status etc later on.

Fribben.

But lets say you fix it in 1h... then can you put the server online directly please? Please answer with a Yes or No if possible

The server won't be online today if that's clear enough

Fribben.

Back