• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | SERVER IS ONLIIIINEE!!!

Gonna play with wille&co, I heard its 2x exp on real tibia during weekend so I guess alot of ppl will exp there since no bots there they cant be on both servers and we will see more ppl after its over, anyways for us non real tibia players we will start our fun tomorrow!!

veziv will have big team aswell.

idk if rates are good or bad I never bothered to learn about it so i will just try it xD everyone is welcome, come n join the server!!

//bsp

edit: btw for you who is playing real tibia and think its not worth to start on monday after your double exp i can promise it is enough for you to be level 80 on this 8.0 version to have really fun, most people like me dont exp further than 90-110 and just stay around that level throughout the whole server anyways and you'll take that in a day

Last edited:
LIKE BSP SAID IF I WILL HAVE REAL ENEMY AND GOOD BIG WARS I WILL JOIN

But Fribben exp is a little big make it 121 3 x 141 2,5 x and will be sick ! and lot make 4 x

and i can join ALSO ANSWER ME ON PM

ISKALL LOOK PM

Veziv

everyone on rl tibia asslicking alex and ziorr bcse ppl think they are legends but they are rly bad :p and no1 want to use mwalls and sds on open battle its " mass ava ue spam " not even fun to play

LETS HAVE FUN ON ORGINALTIBIA!

TaE making s team

Bsp making a big team qith wille

And veziv, will be 70 ppl on monday

iit can be nice to have ppen battles 3 massive teams
Going sleep cya guys on start

Well if bsp is gonna play, i gotta play.
Hopefully v3 is ALOT better then V2

Back