• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | SERVER IS ONLIIIINEE!!!

Tibia community is dead, everybody should go outside and stop wasting their time behind a pc screen for another 10 years.
Only server worth playing is Medivia, the rest is pure greed for money. Like this kasteria hoster who reset every 2 weeks.

Enjoy life.
RIP TIBIA 1998-2017

Over and out.
Legacy
There are other ots rather than Medivia...
... and tibia started 97' not 98'

Sad to see how this guy is manipulating people seriously. He basically doesn't give a fuck about his server or even players with saying "its not worth to solve problem" and you are protecting him like a god.
Does he gave you any proofs that it was me or any of my teammates killing the server? Of course NO. Because it was not us who have been doing that. It's my last sentence about that what happens.

EY HACKERS AND HOMELESS KIDS ARE NOT WELCOME ON THIS THREAD LEAVE IT KID STOP CRYING THE END IS NEAR FUCK YOU

Sad to see how this guy is manipulating people seriously. He basically doesn't give a fuck about his server or even players with saying "its not worth to solve problem" and you are protecting him like a god.
Does he gave you any proofs that it was me or any of my teammates killing the server? Of course NO. Because it was not us who have been doing that. It's my last sentence about that what happens.

You've always been a piece of shit.

Cu5koeW.png

easy money boys, kasteria coming

There's literally too many messages to answer right now, I thank you all for your support both through PM and here. If you want, I can give the server another try as I have the dedicated still active and I think I figured the problem out. If you do, please say it here and we can give it a shot tonight maybe. We won't be offering donations until we are sure we have solved the issue (donations of people who still want to chargeback is welcomed).

Fribben.

Back