• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia.com - 7.4 RLMAP - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost account interface is now working automaticly through our email system. We will in a soon future update the website with some exclusive things, stay tuned :)

GMs on this server can't handle anything that has to do with players. Ban/delete people for minimum reasons, sometimes when they are not even sure what to do.

Perhaps you should just reset the server and let people play as it was 7.4?

why i cant get to te website and make an character?

Thanks for saying that but people seem to dislike mana/hp regenation and would want a change now.

I was just about to start this OT but now as hear there might be a reset soon I don't think I will until it has happened. If it is going to get reset could you please give a estimated date, thanks :p

The server is not scheduled for a reset: it was just a suggestion that was approved by many players that brought up a big intrest and spread rumours about that it is going to happen. But if you want to know for sure: Nothing is sure yet and the decision of reseting the server is not just by clearing the database and configuring the exp table. It's a little deeper than that, we need to hear opinions of what exp we will choose etc.. BUT THIS IS _IF_ we reset the server..

Ahh, ok. But still I will not start till there is a definite answer as I don't want to start then 2 weeks later the server gets reset so I will wait :p

I just read on the forums "If we choose 3x, we will go with the real regenation to make the REAL 7.4 feeling come back, the runes will be more worth and the mages won't be as overpowered as they are on this server. MC will be illegalized then.". I couldn't post there cause I made my character recently.

I was wondering why anyone would play this server over the other 2, I think a reset on the current rates would be a lot better.

I don't care about the two other servers; if people enjoy playing Original over them, then they are free to do so, I will atleast give it a shot (probably, nothing is sure yet).

After considering and saying this on the forums; reset is a bad thing for a server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back