• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] RL Map 7.72 Mid-Rate RPG/PVP-ENFORCED

I Haven't felt any lagg idk why you are whining? where are you from?

Why am i whining? I've been playing this server for almost a week now and the only time i haven't had lags while walking is right after server save, my friends (and enemies) experiences this as well. What level are you? I didn't feel a lot of steplag as a lowlvl, when i try walking down a pyramid i get stuck and shit. I live in sweden i usually never experience lags on servers i have quite good internet, i've done latency fixes bla bla bluh.

I just read this-
Dear Players,
Since I'm in holidays for 1 week left I cannot work at the Server, but for the days after I'm back there will be big updates!

- A lot of small Map bugs will be fixed
- The Battle System will be fixes so the damages like in 7.4
- Double Hit of Monsters will be fixed
- A new website design with a lot of new features like most experience players, most biggest player killers, also you will see the last Killed players in character search, also the website design will be full new one and a lot lot lot of new features you will like!!
- Quests will be fixed so they gonna work 100% like real tibia
-A few Server updates that will note more in database(to improve bugs etc)
- Some rings are bugged(they work after 1 second after you put them on you, this will be instant so they will work after 0,01 second!
- Also I'm thinking about a Own Server Client and about a Dedicated Server!

As you see there is a lot of stuff to do ;)
You all will love it! Happy Gameing!
Enjoy the best 7,72 Oldschool Server!

King Regards,
Last World GM

Seems like an okay server, found one map bug though, when entering the flame in stone tomb, you will come to GS Tomb instead xd

True about aimbotters, whole polish team is aimbotting like Alfonzo~, Mordorian, Borat, Bourne and many others. but they are still bad and easy to kill. cant imagine how would they play without bot, probably same like on tibianic = they wouldnt play.

You dont know and u keep talking shit? Anyway pointless to argue with you since im sooloing u easily. Enjoy your bot.

[video=youtube;Agy6RH6CXAo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Agy6RH6CXAo&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited:
mordorian just shame on you delete your forum acc + tibia acc + tibia clients and don't come backXD. or stay and make us laugh more

your getting deleted/banned anyways. so enjoy. give us proof of others botting and they deserve the same punishment. stupid troll.

He probably won't be deleted gm tends to give people warnings the first time dont know if he's gotten warned before but i don't really mind him botting they are fun to fight and as long as you're not solo against 2-3~ of them the botting doesn't matter. I'd rather fight botters then fight nobody..

@Original, veri thanx for probababababably

One Of The Spartans, Allin Alter ego, ect using rope bug and they have the audacity to talk here about who using bot, what a shame.

bulshit you kid. Neither me nor Alter ego is using it. Allin thats right he was using it before, later he teamed up with me and i told him to stop cause thats lame. And as long as I know him for long, im pretty sure he stopped. Thats all truth, if u dont know just dont comment please. Cause i can send a lot of proofs with hypercam movies fighting here running etc. I already recorded a lot of such things.

what is rope Bug?

It's click reuse on NG bot. You click on rope and u click in left mouse on the end of the screen running like on rightclick or mapclick. just bot.

Back