• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Tibianic 7.4 | 2 Tibia clients + one custom to login with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R.I.P

what about karelazi bot who gonna follow the project?

R.I.P

what about karelazi bot who gonna follow the project?

none, why should we?

- - - Updated - - -

im actually fine with that zach is banned, after that shit he wrote to me without any reason. Acting like he is acting he just confirms that he deserves to be out of this server.

like i say he will be unbanned. so just ssshhh now:)

what u think
irynot about
the war OT?
can reply here
or priv mesage
for me is your help
Tures Tos

damn what the heck did zach do to piss off iryont so much that every char he plays gets deleted?

damn what the heck did zach do to piss off iryont so much that every char he plays gets deleted?

I already explained it few posts back. So read that if your intrested;p but its fixed he will get the accs back.

Does anyone know what rates the highrate will have?

nah hes restarting and setting the antibot client, check facebook page it will be back in 1h

nah hes restarting and setting the antibot client, check facebook page it will be back in 1h

Where did you get this information? I can't find it on tibianic.org nor their facebook page. If this is true, the highrate should be out soon aswell! :)

I can't find any official information about the tibianic highrate that's opening, any official links to an official thread or post or anything?

tibianic.org/forum/topic/6256/1/

Probably new tibianic lowrate with antybot client.

iryont just want a new cash maker. hes playing it smartXD gl wasting your time again and paying his summer party's

* The premium would cost about 6 EUR monthly.
hahahah

iryont just want a new cash maker. hes playing it smartXD gl wasting your time again and paying his summer party's

* The premium would cost about 6 EUR monthly.
hahahah

It is obviously made to make cash, but its normal that server admins want to earn cash on their servers. Still we can be sure server will be stable and long-term probably, also without bots and active staff this time. Still i got mixed fellings about it since i thought actuall tibianic lr will be the only one good and worth playing lowrated server that ppl would always be able to come back. Now with another lr it will be a bit fucked up, but we will see how it goes.

I would joined if theres anyway to be a "none pvper". I love the idea of team hunt, quest with friends but PvP is uew.
Maybe if you could register an account to be flagged as "none-pvp"? :p

I would joined if theres anyway to be a "none pvper". I love the idea of team hunt, quest with friends but PvP is uew.
Maybe if you could register an account to be flagged as "none-pvp"? :p

I believe there would be punishments for power abusing as it is on actuall tibianic lr.

Status
Not open for further replies.